I'm Sorry.. Yungi Ateez

//TW: D3ath, Su!c!de//
Yunho didn't want to hurt him he just wanted him to understand that its not safe out here. He didn't mean to cause any harm and he just wanted to teach him an important lesson. So, he followed him home.

Mingi was getting anxious. He could feel someone following him and the only person he could think of to help him wasn't here. Just then he remembered the gun Yunho had given him and he aimed it at the guy behing him. "Don't fucking move or i'll shoot you!" he yelled at the stalker. The man threw his hands into the air and tried to walk toward him. Before he could think of what he'd done, Mingi had shot the guy. He ran over to see if the guy was okay, but that was a terrible mistake.

He stared at the body of his best friend at his feet. "No, no, no.." he said staring at Yunho's pain tear stained face "I-i'm so sorry, Yunho..", he said falling to his knees to hug the corpse. The gun in his hand started to feel as if it was on fire and he threw it into the alleyway. "IM SO FUCKING SORRY!!" he screamed in agony. Yunho's lifeless body lays limp in his arms and Mingi cries out, stuttering and shaking. "W-why did you do that you f-fucking idiot?! Why?!" Mingi sobs into Yunho's chest.

Silence fills the air as Mingi lays Yunho onto the ground before getting up to grab his gun he'd previously thrown.  He walked back over to Yunho and sat beside him and looked at the hole in his head.

"Wait for me, yeah?" Mingi said with tears running down his face.

BANG