Chapter ONE

Duo POV:
It was a early morning and Duo was just ready to head off to school, they had eaten breakfast and brushed their beak and teeth.
When they got outside, the sun was shining brightly, the rays hitting their many green feathers. It was actually quite nice even if it was in the middle of April, the spring weather had just begun.

Duo headed towards the busstop, their heels hitting the ground with a tiny click-clack noise. When they arrived at the busstop, some familiar was there. Duo frowns when they see who it is.. It was Scrub.. He stod there looking so prideful. It was almost annoying Duo but they let it slide, since they really didn't want to bother with him now. But it was too late.. Scrub has already seen them and his grin grew wider. He was going to bother Duo for the whole bus ride.

Scrub POV:
He stood by the busstop, waiting for the earliest bus since he had missed the first one, which he usually came in time for. But not today apparently, Scrub was always in school before Duo just to bother them more..

That's when they turned around looking towards the walk-way, he thought he had heard something; he was right. A familiar green owl was in the distance, walking down the street like normal. He knew Duo lived on the same street as them but didn't want to bother.

As Duo approached the busstop like normal, that's when Scrub grins.. What if he picked on Duo now.. Duo was shorter than themselves so it would be funny if he just took one of their items..

Third Person POV:
Scrub nodded,
"Hey Duo, did you get the email from the teacher?" he said cheepishly, knowing that the teacher didn't send an email at all.

"Oh Scrub," Duo started, looking annoyed at the taller sponge, "He sent us an email-?" Duo suddenly asked, looking unsure about the email. Was it something that they had missed? Didn't matter. Duo just wanted to get to school now.

Scrub Daddy just laughed, looking down on the green owl, "You actually though I was serious!?" he said in a teasing tone, "You should have seen your ugly little face!" Scrub said right before the buss appeared by the stop and they both went in. Duo sitting multiple seats away from Scrub.

They both arrived at school just before the bell rang.

Duo POV:
Duo put their stuff into their locker before heading to first lesson, it was Art. Duo personally didn't like art like the other owls did because they were different, that's what their mom said anyway.

As they walked into the classroom, the teacher looked confused at them, making a weird grimace. Duo shrugged tilting their head to the side in annoyance and just sat down on their seat, that was surprisingly back in the room.

Duolingo sighed as the class started, it was so boring, just talking about some weird artist named Priancosso, if Duo was going to be fully honest, they didn't like the style of the artist but they couldn't do much about it anyway.

After what felt like an eternity the class bell rings. Finally. Duo was free from the awfully boring class, Duo walked down the hallway hoping to not run into Scrub.. But guess what happened. That's right. Scrub was there! And was even drawing little dicks and writing inappropriate things on duos locker! How could he do something like that!?