Chapter 1

Tw!!

Hey baby 

Vim sighs in depreshun, he's had enough, in the past few weeks he has been a broken emo boy 🥀. He grabs his vitamin gummy bears "bye-bye" world he says, he stops in his tracks when his computer screen lights up. It was a notification on roblox, his eyes widened as he read it "fongo has added u as a friend". Vim jumped in excitement- he finally had a friend, he wasted no time and rushed to the computer, typing in a quick greeting. It took seconds for fongo to reply "h-h-h-hi" fongo stuttered. "Awe, cute" vim thought but shook his head-he mustn't fall for someone behind a screen. The conversation went on for several hours as the two boys (I think) got to know each other. "I love chemistry!" Fongo exclaimed.

Everything was going well, vim was still overjoyed until fongo sent a message that made vims eyes pop out of his head, "n-nya!". Vim could feel his pants tighten. Fongo was quick to spam him apologising, "t-the truth is...I'm....im a catboy!!" Fongo blushed in embarrassment and panic slowly starts to take over as vim takes longer and longer to reply. Finally his eyes light up as vim responds "it's ok...kitten". Fongo immediately feels the room warming up as his ass self-lubricates, he immediately grabs his omega heat suppressing pills and swallows 3, phew..that was close.

Both boys move past the conversation and they exchange discord tags, as their conversation continues, fongo asked "c-c-can I pls see a pic of ur gacha oc sir uwu" "yes" vim replied and sent a picture of himself. Fongo tensed up in his gaming chair as he sees the most gorgeous man he has ever laid his eyes upon, so hot and scrumpdilicious. In turn fongo sends a picture of his, his OC had cat ears and a tail as expected. Vim stands up, pulls his pants down and slaps his tip across the screen.

"My kitten u are absolutely gorgeous...W-would u like to be my discord kitten??" Vim asks as he prepares to send his kitten nitro, "of course!" Fongo moans. Vim takes a quick glance at the time and groans as he sees it's 7pm, way past his bedtime. He roleplays with his kitten and tucks him into bed then falling asleep himself.

The alarm startles him and he jolts awake, he tears up thinking about going to school he gets bullied by the school bully. Despite this he manages to force himself out of bed and walk to school texting his discord kitten as he does so. On the other side of the screen, fongo is already sitting in class waiting for it to start, daydreaming about his discord master and accidentally purring out loud and grooming himself, he hates that he has to be 'normal' in places like this....online it's him and his master against the world..

Vim arrives to school and the first 2 classes fly by, his kittens favorite! Chemistry and physics.. during lunch he is at his locker when he suddenly hears a loud bang beside him. It was the school bully. The bully approached him picking at him and threatening for his lunch money again. But this time vim had the courage to fight back like a warrior, his alpha male jumped out and he slapped the bully across the face. The bully is enraged as he continues to approach "I'm gonna kill u!". Vim doesn't know what he was thinking...he whips out his iPad and texts his kitten one last time, one last goodbye..."

The bully's phone receives a notification.

To be continued...