Chapter 3: Fencing (short)

First Person POV:
I went to school next day and heard everyone chatting about Cheetah, the new hero. That's me! I was looking around till I bumped into someone. "Ah!" We said as we both fell, "Oh my! I'm so terribly sorry!!" The girl said. It was the girl from yesterday, the one who was late. "Im sorry..." She said handing her hand to help out. "Thamks!" I said I was eating a croissant on the way so my mouth was stuffed. I gulped my croissant and stood up taking her hand. "I'm Y/N L/N! What's yours?"

I said checking if Adrien was around. "Marinette! Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Wait... I know I've heard that name before... Where..?" She said pointing her hand and waving it at me. "Uhh American fashion magazine?" I asked. She screamed so loud almost everyone could hear.

"Shhhh!!" I said "Y-Your Y/N L/N! Your that famous model in the fashion magazine! Oh my I'm such a fan!!" Marinette said. "Oh uh thanks! I have a question... Have you seen Adrien?" I asked still looking around. "Uh I think he's with Nino in the library.." she said pointing to a door. "Thanks Marinette!" I said running to the library. I saw Adrien working with a boy wearing a red cap and earphones.

I waved my hand at Adrien. Nino pointed at me I think they're talking about something.. Adrien approached me after a while. "You need something Y/N?" He said. "Oh yeah, uh we have fencing after class and uh... I don't know where..." I replied. "Oh uh yeah I forgot.. I'll be back in a while Nino!" He said waving with to his friend. "C'mon! It's this way!" He said grabbing my arm. We arrived at the fencing area a while later. I got dressed in my uniform in the female's bathroom.

When I was done someone blocked the doorway with their hand out. "Kagami Tsurugi, Adrien's fencing partner, you?" She said. "I'm Y/N L/N! I'm new here! I don't know much about fencing but I had lessons before I got here!" I said hopefully she's gonna be a new friend... "Alright you can leave. If you beat me friends. If I beat you enemies." She said then left. Oh gosh... I gotta win... I want a friend! Not an enemy.... "You.. who are you?" The coach asked. "Y/N L/N! I'm new here!" I said doing things with my fencing sword. "Alright you battle Kagami over there. No one has ever beaten her except Adrien here" he said patting Adrien's head. I nodded in response, I went to Kagami and got into position. "Ready to lose?" She said, "Not a chance.." and now we fight! I kept dodging I wasn't doing anything.. Dodging won't make me win! I gotta fight! Like Cheetah! I fought with her sord and before she even hit me, I flipped in the air and landed with a cool pose something that looked like this

 Dodging won't make me win! I gotta fight! Like Cheetah! I fought with her sord and before she even hit me, I flipped in the air and landed with a cool pose something that looked like this

Everyone was shocked with my flexibility and high flip. But that didn't stop Kagami. I made up a plan inside my mind. Where, when and how to attack. I'm going to flip over her and touch her back with my sword. And then I'll win. But that's not it just yet, while I was planning in my head, I was also memorizing her moves and where she mostly attacks. She mostly attacks by the side, and doesn't mind the back much.

So I'll attack from the back. Everytime I flipped I kept landing like a super hero 😅 But it's not my fault that I am. Anyways, I was looking for the chance to attack but I couldn't find the perfect timing... But then it happened. I attacked without thinking I just did. And I got her. I won! Am I going the get a new friend? She was surprised that I defeated her. Everyone was. "Are you sure this isn't your first time?" Coach asked.

"Its my first! Really! I'm not lying one bit! But I want to watch if no one else can defeat Kagami.." I said very curiously. "Ah yes, no one else, except you and Adrien of course." He said pointing at me and Adrien.

------------

I sat on a bench and watched different people attempting to defeat Kagami and Adrien but none won. I attempted fighting with Adrien and he was good as in really good! But the poses and the attacks are the same just like Chat Noir.. It was suspicious...

------------

A/N: Hewo there! Sorry for interrupting but I'm really sorry that this is short... And if you don't know what Y/N or L/N or A/N are, I'll explain it to you!
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
A/N: Author's Note
F/F: Favorite Food
H/C: Hair Color
F/C: Favorite Color
------------: Time skip

And uh yeh! And uh you can continue now!! Sorry if it's so short!! I have other stuff to do in IRL (In real Life)