Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter 33

(Luke's POV)

It is finally Sunday. The boys have helped me figure out how I was going to ask Jenn to be my girlfriend. One Direction decided to get involved too. It's pretty cool knowing that they are all helping and supporting me.

Our plan was that Louis will spend a little of the day with her, like he said they were supposed to, then he will drive her over to a studio in Chicago that we have been recording things for all of our new albums, then Harry is going to pretend to get in a fight with Niall and he will become hurt. Harry will lead her to the wrong room, not the first aid room. It will be a recording studio room. Me, Cal, Ash and Michael will all be in there and sing 'Out of My Limit' acoustic. After singing, I will take her outside of the recording area and ask her. It sounds so cheesy right now, but when it all happens for real, it will be amazing.

We were in a short meeting with management and everyone else apart of the groups. We were given rules about what we can't do today and tomorrow.

"No going to any houses or apartments, try to make yourself unseen. We don't need a big mob in the middle of street. Chicago is a busy place. Everyone knows that you guys are still around. Be careful. If you are leaving to explore, bring someone else with you."

They treat us like kids. Geez. I make eye contact with Louis and he nods. As soon as this meeting ends, we start the project. Harry is driving us all to the studio a little after Louis and Jenn leave, so they don't suspect anything.

"Alright, you are all dismissed."

We all sit up and walk from where the meeting was held, which was in Harry's room, to my room. Except for Louis and Jenn. They instantly walk out of the hotel and towards wherever they were going to go. Now we just have to wait.

*****

(Jenn's POV)

"Take a picture!" I shout at Louis.

We were standing in front of the famous Wrigley Field. Home of the Chicago Cubs. They are better than the Sox. I have heard about the Cubs. How they haven't won a world series in over 100 years. Sox won in 2005, but that doesn't make them better.

"Got it!" he says, walking over to me and holding my phone out.

We take the weirdest selfie and he forces me to send it to his phone. There were stares at us, I can't lie about that, but no one seemed to think of us as a couple. Louis was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie, covering his face. People somewhat recognize me, from being mentioned on interviews and since I've been on the news before.

"Alright. We have been all around Chicago, but we are missing one very important attraction," I say.

"What could there possibly be that we haven't seen?" he asks.

He is right. We have visited The Water Tower, Wrigley Field, Daley Plaza, Hancock Tower, Trump International, Sears Tower, Michigan Avenue, Tribune Tower, Hull House and way more. Tomorrow, before our flight, I plan on going to the two most famous Zoos in Illinois. The Lincoln Park and Brookfield Zoo. Also, I want to see Navy Pier before we go to the zoos.

"The beach!" I exclaim.

"That's just a few blocks away, we can make it in less than twenty minutes," Louis says.

We begin our walk towards the beach. Since fall is almost here in Chicago, it is surprisingly warm. Almost 80 degrees! There is not a single cloud in the sky and not a gust of wind could be felt. It was the perfect day.

The beach was a little packed. People going into the cold Lake Michigan or just sitting down and having a picnic. I don't get why I said we should go to the beach. There is nothing to do here when all you brought was a phone and money. We can't go swimming. Oh how I want to go swimming right now. There will be time for that tonight at the hotel. Plus, I should be tired of beaches. I mean, a beach is my backyard. I see a body of water every single day back in Australia.