ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀᴘᴄʜᴀᴇ,ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ.

A/N:Sorry for taking way too long to update.
This chapter won't have any dialogue, just the characters POV.
Please vote on this chapter.

                         Y/N'S POV

My first day in college is being good so far, we already had three classes and would have more three in the afternoon.
College seems very exciting to me and I feel happy to be following my dream.

I'm thinking that I should make some Japchae (korean dish that consists in sweet potato noodles, vegetables and meat) for dinner and invite Nam-ra to eat with me, because as she is my roommate I think it's important that we get to know each other better.
She seems to be a closed off person,so I don't to invade her space.
But I wish I could grow to be friends with her since we're going to spend a good time sharing the same space.

|TIME SKIP|

                          Y/N'S POV

We already had all of our classes for today.
I noticed tha Nam-ra seems to be a very applied student, I saw taking notes during all of the classes.

Now I am going grocery shopping to buy the stuff I need and also the ingredients to make  Japchae.
I'll send Nam-ra a text right now to tell her I am cooking dinner and that she can come for dinner with me at our dorm.

                     NAM-RA'S POV

I'm in the library right now,I like being here because is place where I can be quiet and alone.
Sharing a dorm isn't being so easy for me right now,because I am not used to share my personal space with anybody,since I don't have any siblings or friends.

Y/N just texted me telling that she was cooking dinner at our dorm and that I should come to eat there with her if I wanted to.
I think that's thoughtful of her,but I don't know I feel comfortable enough to have dinner there with her.       
I am thinking if I should text her back saying that I'm not going or if I shoudn't say anything

                        Y/N'S POV
While the noodles are cooking, I'm cutting the vegetables, and then I'm going to saute them and the meat.

|small time skip|

The food is already ready, but I am going to wait for Nam-ra.

I waited an hour and half and she isn't here,so she's probably not coming.
I am going to eat by myself.

I am already going to sleep,I had dinner and showered but she isn't here yet.
I'm little worried about her,because she doesn't seem to be the type that comes back late.
I don't understand why I am worried I just do.

                       NAM-RA'S POV

  I stayed inside the library for a long time and I had lamen on a convenience store.
As I got into the dorm, I saw Y/N asleep  her bed, her bedside lamp was still on so I turned it off.
Is she afraid of the dark? I wondered.
That's none of your business Nam-ra. I replied to myself.
Was she upset I didn't come to dinner? Damn why do I care?