How you met Dan

You were sitting in your room, trying to play your new guitar. It was very hard since you were a beginner at it.

You continued to play for a few hours until deciding to give it a break for a while.

You checked your Instagram and went to your favorite guitarist of Ice Nine Kills, Dan Sugarman's profile.

Gosh he's so good at guitar! I wish I was good at it like him!

You then looked on his profile more and saw a message saying "DM for guitar lessons."

You then went to his DM's, hoping the lessons were for free, but you highly doubted it.

After messaging him, you put you're phone back down and laid on your bed.

You soon closed your eyes and fell asleep.

*time skip*

You woke up the next day and got up to take a shower and then ate breakfast. It was a Saturday which meant no school.

You then checked your phone and saw that Dan had messaged you back.

You squealed with delight. He actually responded and said yes!

You jumped around hyperly like a huge squealing fan girl.

"He said yes! He said yes! And it's for FREE!" You screamed happily, dancing around.

A/N: I need help finishing this chapter. I'm getting super pissed off that I can't think of anything to write. So please comment on what I should write next. I'm not finished with this chapter yet!