~The date ~

beep, beep, beep(alarm clock) 

mhmm *looks at the time*. tch( fuck*ng alarm) *turns of alarm,bgets up goes to bathroom and does his daily necessities.

Went into the kitchen and starts cooking breakfast.

goes into the bedroom. deku, oi deku get up it's time to eat breakfast

*kisses deku*
*deku kisses back *

mhmm , just gimme five more minutes kacchan just five more.

Izuku , wake up else I'm gonna jump you .

*Opens eyes quickly* ohk ohk I'm up.

*Kisses bakugo on the cheek* you do know you can't jump a pregnant omega right kacchan ?? Soo what'd you cook for breakfast today my lovely husband ? Today's specialty my beautiful pregnant wife deku, is drumroll please. 

deku then taps the kitchen counter  dududumm .......

chicken katsudon !!! .

Omg my favorite !!! 

eat it before it gets cold nerd . 

Kacchan your the best husband ever . 

hmp , you bet I am now shadupp and just eat will you ,when you're finished get dressed I want to take you somewhere today . 

We're going somewhere ? where ?  why ? is it to visit your mom ? 

no nerd we're going on a date. 

A DATE ??

Yeah cause when the baby's born we won't be able to go out that much stupid.

yeah that's true we'll be very busy. 

That's why I'm telling you to hurry up and make us get going 
ok.

~ Some hours later~

Kacchan took me out lot of places that I haven't been to in ages it was awesome.

we went to a amusement park where we rode the Ferris wheel and kacchan dared me to go into the haunted house because he knows I'm scared of ghosts I fainted on the spot as soon as I went in , woke up and cried because I thought I'd lost the baby but a doctor nearby checked and said that it was ohk.

We then we went to the aquarium and saw beautiful sea animals and fishes I didn't even know existed.

we went to stores and saw alot of beautiful baby outfits that were soo cute. Kacchan looked as if he was gonna buy the whole store soo I had to drag him outside.

 I swear I heard him whisper that he was gonna get his secretary to buy some more for him but the truth is our house was already full with toys for the baby that we got from both our parents and friends. ( gender unknown) In the afternoon we went to watch a movie which was a comedy I laughed soo hard at most of the funny parts but kacchan looked bored out of his wits because he likes watching action movies.

                             ~After the movie~

They walked around for a bit then stopped at a park where they  saw a peer of swings, they both swung on the swings slowly then bakugo heard something like a mumbling looked up and saw Izuku he was talking about the movie which part was funny and which part was not.

*Chuckles, stops swinging and holds deku's face*. Your doing it again . 

doing what kacchan? 

what do you mean , your doing your usual mumbling.
Oh, I was ? 

yeah you were. 

S-sorry . 

Hey didn't I tell you to stop apologizing to me ?

 Yeah sorry ,

 there, your saying it again. 

It's kind of a habit I have maybe that's why I keep apologizing.

Kacchan I had a lovely day outside today thank you for bringing me out. 

Don't worry I plan on bringing you to a lot of dates you and me in the future. 

but won't you be busy for work ?

He chuckled , Izuku I am the CEO remember ? 

izuku giggles well........ Mr Ceo still has to work , kacchan.

 Tch whatever , my mom's taking care of the company for now. let's go now I'm getting kinda hungry, what do you want to eat deku ?

 I want to eat your cooking kacchan.

 And why's that? good sir ?.

 cause yours the best. 

You bet it is .

That night they went home ,had a wonderful meal then went to bed soundly.