Victoria Aver

This OC is made for my friend. The pronunciation is "ah-ver"

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor, with traces of Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Hufflepuff. Yes, in that order

Blood Status: Halfblood

Godly Parent: Poseidon, legacy of Hades

Powers: Ability to warp water. She can take water and bend it to form anything she wishes, although nothing alive or consumable
                 Seems to create water out of thin air, but is actually able to take water molecules and manipulate them to create liquid H20. This works the best when the air has much moisture, otherwise it saps energy
                 Can create a temporary cloaking feature out of the water molecules in the air, but it takes a lot of energy from her
                 Is able to talk to more intelligent water-dwellers, such as dolphins

Fatal flaw: Generally well-balanced but can be hurt by her extreme loyalty, and may hold grudges in case of serious offences.

Birthday: November 6th, 13 years old. 5'2

Best friend: Percy Jackson or Lily Potter

Things she enjoys: Reading, annoying her Hades cousins (specifically Nico and Kassandra [my other OC] alongside Percy) debating, and socializing.

Nickname: Tori

Victoria Aver is a demiwitch, or, a half demigod half witch. Her biological mother, Ann Aver, resides in London with the knowledge that her daughter is safe both during the school year and the summer. Her mother was told about the Greek gods after being sworn to secrecy by Poseidon, leading her to being brought by a satyr to Camp Half-Blood in the summer before her eleventh birthday and her first year of Hogwarts. Here she was claimed as a daughter of the Sea King.

Monsters attack her quite frequently at Hogwarts. She was a major role in helping her schoolmate Kassandra evade death by a monster prior to Kassandra's knowledge of her godly roots. 

She is most often seen around camp with the standard-issue orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a red-and-black flannel shirt tied on her hips, jeans, and tennis shoes. (Excellent padding for her active lifestyle.) Her ability to make weapons out of water benefits her with only needing two knives strapped to a belt around her waist. Annabeth has taught her lightning-fast knife skills and basic, yet efficient, martial arts.