Chapter 5

(3rd POV)

Just like she predicted, Mirabel came down with Antonio, looking shy.

"Ha,ha,ha! There you are!" Félix laughed as Mirabel let the 5 year old run to his immediate family. The warm colored family crowded around him, smiling. "Look at you! All grown up!" Pepa cooed, her voice breaking as a cloud of happiness appeared, gently sprinkling on the woman.

Félix waved it away, gently pulling his wife away with a chuckle, "Pepi, amore, you're going to get him all wet." Camilo perked up with a grin before shifitng into an extremely short version of his father, and cupped Antonio's cheeks.

"You make-a your papa, proud." Camilo said. "I don't sound like that." Fèlix frowned, shaking his head fondly at his son's antics.

(Y/N) knelt next to her brother, and his sweet eyes turned to her. "I've got you a present,hermanito."
She held out the box and the Warm colored family watched as he gently unraveled it and gasped with glee: the small fairy from earlier peeked her eyes out of the box.

"She's the fairy of confidence. I haven't named her yet, but she'll be there when you need her. Like my fairy: (F/N)," said fairy squeaked from (Y/N)'s curls and waved to everyone.

"She's the fairy of love. And my first fairy." (Y/N) laughed when her brother squeezed her in a tight hug. "De nada, hombrecito."

"Abuela says, it's time." Dolores alerted the family, smiling happily at Antonio.

Pepa kissed Antonio's head with a whisper of, "We'll be waiting at your door."

"Okay,okay, vamo,vamo, vamo." Fèlix urged before going back and snatch Camilo who wanted to leave Antonio with one last laugh.

"Okay, okay, vamo,vamo, vamo! Alright, I'm done." The chameleon cried as he was snatched away.

Antonio giggled, his little fairy giggling on his shoulder.

The older family members walked over to be in front of the stairs, Isabela holding Dolores' hands in anticipation, and (Y/N) holding one of Camilo's hands, and cuddling close to their prima Isabela and Pepa and Fèlix went to wait by their son's door.

Abuela turned around, and began her speech.

"50 years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle. And the greatest honor of our family, has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community. Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud."

With that, Casita opened the flower curtians to reveal the nervous Antonio. (Y/N) flew into the air and used her magic to create a luminous light show with illusions that had the crowd gasping in awe and hopefully, help to ease her brother's nerves.

Antonio looked out at the crowd and didn't move. Casita bounced her tiles under his feet to get him moving, but he turned to Mirabel in the corner, and held out his hand.

She looked out in the crowd and whispered, "I can't." "I need you." Antonio whispered back, eyes pleading with her. She swallowed her nerves and stepped into the spotlight, grabbing his hand. Whispers spread through the crowd, and Mirabel decided to ignore them in favor of looking at her primito. "C'mon," she smiled at him, "let's get you to your door." Antonio clutched Mirabel's arm and together they finally made their way to the top of the stairs.

Mirabel stood next to her Tia Pepa and blinked out of her memory of her own Gift ceremony, in time to hear the last of Abuela's speech. "Will you use your Gift to honor our miracle?" she asked, bending down to Antonio's height. "Will you serve this community and strenghthen out home?" He nodded holding the candle, before turning to his door knob. The door glowed, and magic filled the air and a toucan landed on his stretched out arm.

He turned to it wide-eyed as it started to chirp with a literal grin on his face. "Uh-huh, uh-huh. I understand you." The bird flew to his other arm, squawking. "Of course they can come!" He giggled as it started calling others. Soon lots of animals started to come in, and (Y/N) squealed when a hummingbird cuddled up to her cheek, making (F/N) squeak jealously.

She turned to see her brother's door form a picture of Antonio surrounded by animals. "We have a new Gift!" Everyone started to cheer as fireworks went off. Antonio opened his door and everyone followed in, talking excitedly about the room turning into a literal jungle. He ran to the edge and gasped excitedly seeing his room. "It's bigger on the inside?!" Alejandra shouted, grinning at Cecila and Juancho. Antonio turned to (Y/N) and pulled her to the ledge to show her more. A low growl was heard, as a jaguar ran up to Antonio and threw him on his back, running through his new room.

"(Y/N) come with me!" The teen's wings fluttered before she followed her brother, laughing and shouting in excitement.

Everyone cheered for the boy, shouting different phrases of amazement and encouragement. (Y/N) was glowing a brilliant yellow in excitement and happiness for the youngest Madrigal.

His jaguar dropped him in front of his mother, and curled around Agustin. "That was amazing." Everyone crowded around him, giving him praises. "I knew you could do it! A Gift as special as you." Abuela cooed, before gasping. "We need a picture! Everyone! Come, come, come! It's a great night! It's a perfect night!" (Y/N) looked around for her youngest cousin, and gestured for her to come in the picture, and an inviting grin.

Mirabel smiled shakily, and shook her head, gesturing to her to go.

She frowned, pulling Mirabel into the picture and hugged her, filling in space between Dolores and Julieta, her euphoric colors matching her mother's rainbow. "Everyone together!" Abuela called.

"La Familia Madrigal!"