Introduction

Hello and welcome to my Countryhumans Oneshots book filled with history, random AU's, headcanons [that may or not be officially a canon for me], and my own works of tomfoolery!

・⍟・

So what exactly is this book about?

Definition of Oneshots: Fanfictions that only have one chapter for a story. In each chapter it's a different short story, so it is not a complete novel.

I plan for this book to be semi-casual oneshots that focus more on the history aspect of CH as well as molding unique personalities for them. What I'm getting at is I don't just want a country to just be a stereotype. I'd like to write more about their culture, what they like and dislike, hobbies, etc. Whatever qualities make up an individual. Though of course I'll loosely follow the stereotypes, but I just don't want it to just be that. Think Polandball - it has stereotypes, but it also talks about more than just that (with content commenting on linguistic differences, historical events, and all around funny, enjoyable bullshit comics pulled out of the creators ass etc. etc. you know the deal).

Do you accept requests?

I accept requests to write stories, but it'll be treated more like suggestions if anything. This is due to the fact that I write at my own pace and I don't want to be bombarded with the obligations of filling out these requests if it does happen.

What makes this unique against all the other CH Oneshots?

Bro I have no clue. What I could assume is because it has no shipping or something. I know more than half of the CH fandom wants that stuff so I guess that makes this book unique. Man I aint trying to market anything, I just like writing :(

Is there any NSFW?

Short Answer: No

Long Answer: Yesn't.

NSFW is a very broad term that encompasses a lot of things. To answer most people's questions though, there is no smut and anything sexual (which includes rape, sex, and other things I can't remember). On the contrary there is NSFL, which is under NSFW. NSFL [Not Safe For Life] includes gore, murder, blood, etc. Due to this book being historical fiction, there may be NSFL in some chapters (not all). If there is any then it will not be romanticized to any extent and I'll attempt to have as little of it as possible. To end off, there are always warnings that caution even the slightest thing at the very top of each chapter.

・⍟・

Cover Art

At some point in the book I might decide to redo the cover art for this, so I just want to archive it here for future reference.

First version of the Cover Art・March 31, 2022

・⍟・

Without further ado I present my written works which I most likely will look back in a few years and cringe at :D (I definitely didn't forget to make an intro which is literally the first thing you do lmao)