𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝗼 𝐠𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍-𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"I never knew how hard it was to play Fornite with one eye." I chuckled a little. "Let me get up and show you guys my cosplay," I say while getting out of my gaming chair and pushing it away from me to show off my outfit. I was in a fem Zoro from One Piece cosplay and Zoro has a cut going through his left eye which means I was only using one eye. "Ok let's play," I say getting back in my chair and moving my mic next to me. While waiting in the lobby of Fornite, I read some comments from my stream. "Can you say hi Kayla? Also, I love you." I read out loud one of my comments. "Hi Kayla, I love you too." I wave into the camera.

It has been a couple of weeks since Kenma and I met and we've been talking for a while and really getting to know each other. We have gotten really close and have even decided to meet up this weekend

"Hey y/n 💕" I read out from a comment Kenma left in my stream chat. "Oh hi, Kenny." I waved to the camera, happy to see Kenma was watching my stream. Everyone on the stream starts going crazy in the stream over how cute Kenma and I's relationship is. "Ok, so I have no clue where to land not going to lie." I say and continue to play for another hour before getting off stream.

"Ok yall I've been playing for a while, imma get off I have to go meet Zuri. Byeeee love you guys." I say, waving to the camera and end the stream. I then get out of my gaming chair and start to take off my cosplay. I was now only in a bra and some panties when I hear my phone ring on my desk. Thinking it's Zuri rushing me, I look at the phone just to see Kenma face timing me. I pick up but put my phone on my bed so it's facing the ceiling. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Hi princess." Kenma says and I look at him and see him lying on his bed shirtless.

"Hi, Kenny." I reply back. "Why am I facing the ceiling?" He questions. He so fine lord have mercy. "I was actually about to get in the shower. I'm going out with my best friend today," I say while carrying my phone still facing up towards my bathroom. "Ok well, I was wondering what you want to do this weekend for our meetup?" He questions while I turn on the shower. "I don't know, we can go to the movies?" I suggest. "Yeah I'll buy some tickets now. See you later princess." "Bye Kenny."

After getting out of the shower, I started getting dressed in a white crop top with a long denim skirt with a black belt over it.

(Outfit since I can't write)

I then sat at my vanity and started to touch up my green lace front from my cosplay, too lazy to switch it with a more natural color wig. I then beat my face with some makeup. Right as I'm about to get up from my vanity I get a notification on my phone, indicating I got a message.

                                     𝐙𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐫🤰🏽

𝐙𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐫🤰🏽
y/n, get yo black ass downstairs
before I go by my damn self

                                                                          𝐲/𝐧⁉️
                                                    Zuri I'm coming rn,
                                                 don't fucking rush me

𝐙𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐫🤰🏽
Get down here neow before
I eat all the food in the fridge

After I read this I ran downstairs towards Zuri's car and got in it. "I'm here you whore, now let's go I need some clothes for this weekend." I say as Zuri pulls out of the driveway and into the street. "What you doing this weekend?" Zuri asks while side eyeing me and then quickly glancing back towards the road.

"I told you, I'm meeting this friend I met online, we're going to the movies." I say, smiling a little bit at how excited i am about meeting him in person. "He got you cheesing and shi." Zuri says, trying to tease me. "Shut up Zuri, before I call all them lil boys you got in your messages." You say, teasing her instead. "Girl get the fuck outta my car." She says as we both laugh.

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!!!
filler cuz I wanna get to the meeting tbh🥱
also re did this chap
I have no ideas help
make sure to eat and stay safe, love u