Testing: Powers

"Alright, wait how do I use this?" Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel wondered to themselves. Since the Ranger Masters gave them special powers, they were so excited that they forgot to ask them how to use them. When they did try to use them, it always backfired. "This will be a lot easier than I thought," Galvanax thought. When the boys got their powers, Galvanax thought that they would easily be beaten, but he was wrong.

It took them a long time to figure out how to use these new powers, and they were only able to master one power, but one power isn't that bad. Scott was able to master telekinesis, Francisco was able to master super speed, James was able to master illusions, and Daniel mastered shape-shifting. "Finally," the princes said. "Oh no," Galvanax said worriedly. 

"I need that," Scott said reaching for his sword, which fell from the ground when he was hit by the monster. The sword "accidentally" hit one of the monster's heads. "Whoops sorry," he said. "Ouch!" the monster grumbled. Scott and the monster fought, he got all the things he needed just by thinking of it. Eventually, the young prince won! Then he had to fight another one, and another, and so on so forth. 

Francisco was trying to make the monster dizzy while running around the monster several times. "Stop it!" the monster pleaded. "No way!" the red prince replied. While the monster was taking a break, Francisco got his weapon and put it on the monster's back, when he clicked the button, the monster suddenly exploded! "That's what I call pop goes the weasel," he teased the burnt monster. Then he fought another monster.

The monster who was fighting James was already regretting his idea. He forgot that the blue prince could master illusion, so the poor monster ended up not knowing what the real world even looked like. So when James looked the monster eye to eye he said, "You are seeing the world of happily ever after," after he said this, all the monster could see was a castle. When it was obvious that the monster was a bit woozy, the prince took his weapon and aimed the monster, then the monster exploded. "Done," the prince said, but when he looked back he saw plenty more monsters to fight. So he fought them.

While Daniel was trying to blend in with the other monsters. So when the monsters weren't expecting anything, he took his arrow and bow and then aimed and it hit the monster straight. "Jackpot!" he said congratulating himself. So when he saw more monsters coming to him, he quickly shifted to their likes. The monsters were confused about which was the monster and the prince. So while the monsters were debating that topic, Daniel took ten more arrows, and put them on his bow then hit the targets easily. 

Galvanax was watching this and saw how the rangers beat his monsters. "Well at least when I turn those people into monsters I'll have more," he said. He was also very angry at his monsters for not expecting the princes' moves. "Those monsters," Galvanax grumbled under his breath. He was starting to think that it would be impossible to get those energems with his monsters.
"Time to take matters into my own hands," Galvanax said.