𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"Maryse. The Clave is ordering me to take a temporary control of this Institute." The bitch says walking around like she owns the place.

"Wait a minute. Nobody informed us." Maryse says walking down the steps.

"The Clave doesn't need to. And, to repeat myself, it's temporary. Nothings been decided yet. But I do need full clearance in order to assess how this Institute is running." The bitch says doing something in the screen. "Where is Clary Fairchild?" She looks around. "I would hope someone here knows."

"She's in the field, training." Alec answers.

"And crying." I add in.

"You're telling me she's just... out and about in the streets of New York?" The bitch says walking forward to Alec. "Valentines daughter?" She says looking at me.

"Isn't she also your cousin?" Izzy asks with crossed arms. The bitch turns her head to looks at her.

"Distant cousin." She says.

"She's with Jace." Alec tells her.

"The same Jace Wayland who decided to lead and unsanctioned raid against vampires?" She says walking to another screen. "I've read reports."

"Jace might be unconventional, but he's our best soldier." If he's with Clary she's in good hands." Maryse defends Jace.

"I hope so." The bitch says. "And for your sake, all if New York. All of your jurisdiction better be well protected." I hum.

"I hate her even more each time she opens her mouth." I say to Alec.