INFORMATION PAGE!

Well here we are! We're back again guys, here with Mayella and Kenji. This is the second installment in the Solace universe, and I highly HIGHLY recommend reading Solace first so you can see where the 'second chance' aspect is coming from.

Alex and Elias will also be making a lot of appearances in this book because Alex and Mayella never lost touch, and Elias goes to college with Mayella so they see each other occasionally. It's just easier for you to read the first book so you're not confused🙏

This book IS more kinkier than my first one, and will have light/medium aspects of BDSM.

⚠️THIS BOOK IS NOT A PROPER REPRESENTATION OF WHAT BDSM LOOKS LIKE⚠️ if you're curious as to what BDSM looks like in real like, then do some research and stop reading wattpad. This is purely compiled of my own wants and fantasies, and from what I have read in other books as well. This is my attempt at making the daddy-dom we all want😏

The kinks will be listed below, and after that will be the full length description, along with an excerpt.

LET ME SAY THIS NOW, that this book will contain MMF 'sharing' scenes. However this is NOT a reverse harem. Kenji and Mayella are the main couple and are the ones in love. There is a third party that they have sexual experiences with, but he will remain a good FRIEND. This is not- NOT a reverse harem.
Now onto the kinks/tropes/anything involving sexual activity/tropes.

-handcuffs
-spanking
-asphyxiation (choking)
-sharing (frequent)
-light/medium BDSM
-controlling behaviors
-punishments
-sexually naive FMC
-sub/dom ASPECTS
-possession
-being tied up
-ballg@gs
-daddy-dom/sir

That's all I can think of for now, but you get the general idea, no? Now onto the description, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❦𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡❦

        He left her. He left the love of his life when she was 17 and he was 18, with the promise of him finding her later in life.

        It's 5 years later, with her being 21 and him 22. His sweet Mayella that he left behind isn't the same. She's independent now with her own college dorm, her own routine, her own life. And little does she know that he's been there through all of it. Watching, stalking- eyeing her from afar.

        He's watched his girl prance around without him, but now the danger has past and the rich boy is back to collect what is his. Five years is too long without her touch, her smell, her taste.

And the oh, so, soft feeling of her bruised, red ass against his palm while she whimpers in delicious pain.

        She'll hate him for being gone as long as he was, but that's the thing about Kenji; he'll move heaven and earth if it ensured her happiness. He's back, but he's damaged. Worse than before. He's bigger, stronger, quieter, deadlier, but it all crumbles the moment he sees his sweet little baby.

        He had plans, but will Mayella approve of his new kinky fantasies? What will his traditional Asian parents have to say about him being in love with the same girl since 8th grade instead of a wife of their choosing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        She's missed him. 𝐺𝑜𝑠ℎ how she misses him with her entire heart. She aches for him, cried for him, 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑 for him. His sweet girl became a broken mess. But she picked herself up, and was determined to do all the things he planned for her.

        -𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒.
        -ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒
        -𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

        She had a full sized dorm room to herself, which wasn't an apartment but she didn't think he would mind.

        Now five years later and the same ache still stays her her heart with every passing day. She never allowed herself any romantic relationship, never had any talking stages, all for him. All in the hopes that the love of her life would return to her like he promised.

        She missed his warm smell, she yearned to be held in his strong arms again, and she longed to know what the boy she fell in love with looked like, today.

        All of that changed the second she found out that he's back, five years later. That longing in her chest turned into vengeful spite. What took him so long? Why five years? What has he been doing?

        She wants him back, but she isn't going to give in so easily. Lucky for her, Kenji likes a challenge, especially when it comes to his sweet little baby that lies beneath all the anger.

        Many obstacles lie in their path. He has to work to win her back, but Mayella also has to win the acceptance of his family who have despised her since day one. Kenji has to win back the trust of her family, the ones he loved but left behind. And thanks to his families wealth and power, poor Kenji has made some enemies in the last 5 years that will stop at nothing to bring them to their knees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Small excerpt from Kenji's POV)

        Squirming in my lap helped her none. She thought she could get away, but she's trapped in between us and there's no getting out.

        My left hand fisted the chain to the handcuffs that were keeping her hands behind her back while my right was locked at the base of her throat, keeping her head forewarned and her gaze on him. Green eyes locked on mine and the slight tilt of Theo's head was all I needed to spread my legs further, and with Mayella beings on my lap, it spread her thighs beautifully, giving us a peak underneath her pale, pink skirt.

        "Look at him, sweetheart," my teeth grazed her ear, making the building whine spill from her lips. She tried to look back at me with her pleading, tearful eyes, but I refused. My little baby was a ball of nerves, but that's nothing that couldn't be fixed. She wasn't scared, it was all an act. Her pussy was dripping with arousal.

        Something we would soon take care of.

        He bent on his knees in front of us, smiling softly at the withering girl in my lap, quirking his head slightly. "Have you ever been between two men, Mayella? Ever been fucked mercilessly by one while choking on the others cock?" His thumb swiped across bottom lip, which was pushed out of her mouth, pink and coated with saliva.

        Her heart accelerated, "I don't..." she twisted her head to look back at me, big eyes pleading for the right answer. "H...Help?"

        "Oh, sweet girl," he cooed, giving her knee a little shake. "You're going to be so fun to ruin."

        And she was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoy My love, Mayella!