Chapter 1: The Bonds of Fate (pt.2)

As the group walked out the monastery they where immediately approached by the head priestess Asminia, A woman of fair complexion and curly dark brown hair that went down to her waist, she was courently wearing plate armor with a bow strapped to her back.

“Harmonia could you and your boys fetch some water by the river for tonight's ceremony?” Harmonia nod to the request, “Of course lady Asminia I'd love to help.” she said with a small bow to show respect to the one that took her in, “Oh! And do be careful, there's been reports about beasts being sighted more frequently than usual.” she added before passing by Harmonia with a pat on the shoulder.

“Soooooooo . . . Can we go to the market first?” Luca asked Harmonia while Zephyr was playing with Tanu, “Whatever.” she said with a sigh before quickly taking the lead to the market place.

•Luca's POV•

“Finally were here!” I said with excitement, before quickly being grabbed by the back of my collar, “*sigh* What is it now bird for brains?” I would turn my head back to see a glaring Harmonia “ You better not do anything, and just in case you try to... Well I guess I won't take my eyes off of you. ” she said to me with a glare that only made me grow a smirk, “ Suuuuure you can ~ ” after saying that I would quickly disappear from her sights witch causes Harmonia to let out a 'Damn it.' while Zephyr chuckled.

Now with my peace and quiet I would quickly walk up to one of the stalls selling apples and quickly snatched a couple under the venders nose, “Thanks for the apples~” I whispered under my breath as Tanu snickered beside me.

•Harmonia's POV•

‘That damn vermin keeps on getting away.’ I thought before immediately seeing Luca come back with a grin on his face and a now half eaten apple in his hands, this caused me to glare at him cause I already knew what he exactly did, next thing I knew a apple would be tossed to Zephyr who quickly catches it, “Thaaanks~” he said with a chuckle causing me to stare even more daggers at the vermin, I swear if only I could tie a leash around that boy so he won't escape.

“You know what? Let's just get those buckets of water already.”

•Third POV•

After a few hours of walking they had finally reached a large lake surrounded by untouched nature, it was already in the middle of the day so Harmonia suggested for the group to get the water and go out, only for Zephyr to stop the other two, “Wait hold on, you see those tracks?” the boy asked, the other two would quickly look down to see not just regular hoof tracks but the most frightening part was a specific set of prints on the ground, prints larger than the size of a full grown man, looking at the direction where the tracks went they saw a large mass from the distance, piercing red eyes staring into their soul as it let out a loud squeel, it then started approaching them, each step it took slightly shook the ground beneath them, quickly walking up to the group and only stoping five feet away from them. Now infront of them was a boar the size larger than two horses stacked ontop of each other, it's snout letting out steams of smoke everytime it had exhaled, a hoof loudly hitting the ground as a warning to the group that they had entered ITS territory, as as four ivory tusks shined brightly in the sun as the rest of the beasts body casted a shadow upon them.

The group quickly realizing the danger, each of them pulling out their own weapon for combat, Zephyr a bow, Harmonia a rapier, and Luca a pair of Katana. Zephyr would quickly shoot a arrow at the boar, hitting it straight in the eye before they jumped away as the boar charged at them with rage in it's eyes, Luca would then point his sword at the boar, Luca was now attempting to use one of his favorite spells . . . [TOLL THE DEAD],
the boar would let out a panicked squeal as it heard loud bells ringing before black sludge bursted from its eye where the arrow hit.

Enraged the boar would charge at the closest person, that being Zephyr who couldn't dodge in time for his leg to get hit by one of the boars tusks, causing Zephyr to gain a large cut, “Fuck that hurt!” Zephyr yelled out before gritting his teeth, Harmonia seeing this would cause her to go into a rage as she uttered something to cause all of the boars focus on her, “Hey you ugly peace of trash! You mess with him then you mess with me you oversized peace of meat!” after saying this Harmonia would cast a spell on her rapier to quickly heat up into a bright orange as she jumped up and stabbed the boar into it's good eye with enough force that it pierced the boars brain causing it to immediately collapse and die.

Harmonia would quickly pull her weapon out of the beast and sheeth it before quickly going over to heal Zephyr, her hands glowing a brilliant emerald green as particles of mana would sprinkle down onto the wound quickly healing it shut, “Thanks mom.” Zephyr said with a sigh of relief before both their attentions where brought over to where Luca was, seeing that he knocked out two baby boars that where hiding in the bushes, “Look! Pets!” he said with excitement as he began petting the now sleeping boars, “So which one of you birds are gonna fly back to the city so we can brinWelo g our dinner home?” Luca said with a grin as Harmonia would quickly let out a sigh.

----------------
Welp that's the end of episode1!
I hope you guys liked it.
And remember, let me know if you have any tips or critiques so I can improve my writing!

Words:985