ᴛᴇꜱᴛ¿

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Thank you sm for 60k! The support means sm to me >33

Y/n's pov

I sprint to the bathroom feeling a random pain in my stomach. It was like my insides were trying to come out of me.

I barfed, tears running down my cheeks as I gripped the toilets sides. I felt like hell, trowing up is something I can't mentally handle. I always feel like I'm gonna fucking faint.

I barfed once more, crying with loud gags following. It eventually led to my boyfriend running in with automatic shock. "Y/n wtf, are you okay?" He quickly questioned after just one stare.

I looked at him with confusion, I honestly was concerned if he was really that stupid. "Am I okay" I cut my eyes. "gosh vinnie, does it like like I'm okay?" I snapped immediately.

"I'm sitting here puking my guts out, do I look like I'm okay to you?" I asked seriously curious. Sometimes he's actually very slow in these kind of situations.

He just starred at me like he was confused. He can't be the confused one, when he's the only one being confusing. "the pill" he blurted. I looked at him in confusion.

"What pill?" I asked seriously concerned if vinnie was on drugs or not. "Are you on the pill?" He sighed. When he said that it immediately hit me.

I'm not on the pill... and we did IT, a few weeks ago. "Shit, im not" I mutter facing the ground. Honestly I now felt like the stupid one, and had absolutely nothing to say.

"Do you think your erm, pregnant?" Vinnie lightly asked. He was acting calm, I was surprised that with such a serious matter, he kept his cool.

"Idk maybe, we can just buy a test to be safe" I sighed, slightly groaning trying to get up. Vinnie quickly came to help assist me. He gently picked me up, carrying me to the bed.

He removed my oversized tee, slipping me onto his from his drawer. Along with my shorts, he slipped them off putting me in his boxers.

He snuggled me in the covers before grabbing the car keys. " I'll be back just call me if you need me" he smiled before kissing my forehead. Then he left the house.

I sat there thinking, what if I am pregnant? Would I keep the baby? Would vinnie stay with me? I was definitely getting ahead of myself, and thought it would be best to just take a nap, until vinnie gets back.

After a couple of hours, vinnie had finally arrived back. "I got the test" he cheered. That made me feel relaxed, him being calm and actually willing to step in and be a dad.

I was already imagining having a family with vinnie, I can see him being the perfect clumsy father. The thoughts made me laugh forgetting he was literally in my presence. "What's so funny?" Vinnie questioned. I laughed a little more leading him to laughing with me. "Okay now let's take this test!" He exclaimed helping me up to the bathroom.

I immediately opened the test, and began following the instructions. I peed in a cup, and placed the test in, waiting for a good 5-10 minutes.

I impatiently walked in circles, pacing back and fourth nervous for what the results will be. The time went by really quickly so I called vinnie in and he stood by my side holding my waist.

"I'll count down from three, and then I'll reveal it." I exclaimed. "3..2..1" I turned over the test, "positive"  it read in big bold words.

I took three test, the line one and the word one and every one of them said "positive". I looked over to vinnie, who was in absolute shock. "Vin we're having a baby" I cried in his chest.

I always wanted to have a baby with vinnie, I just never knew when. I guess now was the right time for it, and I knew for sure I was keeping it.

"I know, but do you know if your keeping it or not?" He said with a slight frown. I could see he wanted me to keep this baby. The way his eyes lit up when we seen the test was incredible. "Ofc i am, im having it with the person I love and, honestly I think I'm ready for it.

"I'm so happy you said that, because I'm ready too" he excitedly smiled.

The end >33
Words: 776
a/n: this is a old draft, but hype house pt 2 should be out tmr:)
[sorry for spelling errors]