The Real Intro

Yeah sorry for the shitty introduction y'all this is the proper one. Hello my name is Eric. I'm 5'6 with wavy hair. Im skinny and I wear glasses. I'll introduce you to the others when we get more into the story. Now, back to what was happening

Now i'm running away from the store before cops get there. Its hard to run while wearing a backpack especially if its filled with something. I run into this alleyway with some graffiti on it. I take some clothes in my backpack and change behind a dumpster. I put on green Converse, some jeans, a green shirt and a dark blue hat. I get my phone and check the group chat. Jordan, Danny, and Alan texted it saying clear and so do I. We meet up at an empty skatepark.
Alan: WE REALLY DID THAT
Danny: Shut the fuck up dude people are gonna hear us
Alan: Oh right sorry

Now this is where I introduce you to the others. Alan is pretty annoying but he's cool, he had fluffy hair and he's a little shorter than me. Danny is like the leader of our group. He has somewhat long hair and he's good at almost everything and he's the tallest being 6,1. Jordan is always getting physical with people even with some in the group but it never ends well since everyone in the group could beat him in a fight. He has smooth straight hair and he's the shortest one being 5'4. Okay now that I did this back to what was happening.

Danny: Eric you sure you destroyed all the evidence?
Me: Yeah there wasn't anything more than glass shards and destroyed wires.
Danny: Did he see you put on your mask while you were there?
Me: Nope
Danny: Jordan was there anyone near and did anyone see
Jordan: No it looked like most people were just minding their own business
Danny: They could have still seen us do it
Me: Its okay as long as we kept our identities concealed right?
Danny: Yeah thats true
Me: Alright I'll divide the money and see how much of us get each

I then proceeded to divide it we got 6,000 from the robbery. I handed them 1,500 bucks each and I also took some.

Danny: Okay are y'all down to come back here and skate tomorrow?
Jordan: Yeah i'm free
Alan:Same
Me: Yeah i'll be able to

We then both leave. As i'm walking home I see someone in a hoodie walking towards me. He looks up at me. I see its David someone who hasn't been to happy to see me and I feel the same way towards him. I knew what he was planning to do so I don't move and I walk the same way as I was doing in the beginning. He was pretty tall but he wasn't super buff so he wasn't really intimidating. He then bumps into me on purpose.

David: Watch where you're going
Me: Or what
David: Wanna see what
Me: Ive been tired of this lets just do it already