- 4 -

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

These words sounded very comforting to sunoo at his current situation. He looked in the direction of the voice, students exclaimed to see the vice president of the student council.

Yang Jungwon

"Wonnie oppa! good that you are here, this bitch is ignoring our question and back answering us" said Do-yun in a sickening sweet voice.

"Language! Ms. Jung, and It's Jungwon for you", said jungwon with an irritated expression. [A/N: her full name is Jung Do-yun]

Do-yun and her friends gasped at jungwon's comment. "what is the problem here, and why are you harassing sunoo?" he asked sharply.

"we are not harassing him jungwon, he is lying to us, when we asked him about jay oppa he ignored us" said jiwon an other girl  [A/N: again not referring to any particular jiwon]

jiwon showed jungwon a picture on her phone, it was a picture of sunoo getting into jay's car, and also a picture of sunoo fallen on jay. 

jungwon raised his eyebrow and spoke, "and why does this concern you in anyway? actually, this is none of your business"

the girls were taken aback, meanwhile sunoo who was watching all this silently thought to himself, 'how did they get a picture of me and jay hyung, especially from today morning? are the spying on us?'

jungwon then asked, "by the way, can I get your names and phone numbers?" with a smile.

the girls happily agreed and gave him their details. do-yun asked, "oppa, why do you need all of ours? wont mine be enough?" with a sly expression.

"of course I need all of yours, 'cause, you all get detention for bullying a student and also will be recommended to the anti-bullying squad for verbal abuse and using homophobic slurs, you all have a lot of charges and complaints on you. so good luck with that" replied jungwon with a smirk.

everyone gasped. jungwon went to sunoo, and noticed he was about to pass out. jungwon carried sunoo to the nurse's office as sunoo had passed out. The nurse had given sunoo glucose and sunoo was not yet awake, jungwon stayed with sunoo.

~ timeskip ~ [at the infirmary]

SUNOO

ah, my head hurts a lot, where am I? Wait.. it's jungwon? what is he doing here?

"sunoo hyung, are you awake?, thank god!, how are you feeling?" asked jungwon, cutting my thoughts.

"I am fine jungwon-ssi, and thank you for back there" i replied, with small smile. 

I could hear jungwon mumble, "jungwon-ssi? ".  he looked at me with a curious expression and asked ,"hyung, were you really with jay hyung?" .

 didn't jay hyung tell them about our stay together? should I tell jungwon? but jay hyung has forbidden me from saying anything, what do I do? "hyung?" called jungwon,

"uh, sorry was zoned out a bit, and... yes I was with jay hyung" I replied

jungwon's expression changed to a surprised one, Well I was surprised too.

" is everything okay hyung?" he asked in a low voice.

" I don't know jungwon-ssi, please don't tell jay hyung that I told you. The same thing happened again, and this time i am staying in jay hyung's house" I told him with an awkward expression.