𝟎𝟏.

∘₊✧⏤⏤⏤⏤╝☾╚⏤⏤⏤⏤✧₊∘

CHAPTER ONE

the freckled lad with raven black colored hair stepped in the bus as he was flicking the shackle of a black padlock. he took a seat far from everyone else, still fidgeting with the shackle while simultaneously pondering about numerous eventualities and events that have been going on in the past few days. he clutched the strap of his backpack that swung on his left shoulder, leaning his sore back on the seat he sat on.

once he departed off the bus, he came across a store which had a red neon lighting on top. the bright vermillion lighting said ordinary. albeit he knew he was trespassing, curiosity consumed him. he lifted his hand until above his eyes expressing that he was trying to perceive something quite far from him. he grabbed the handle of the glass door, until a familiar individual placed their hand around the lad's shoulder. "felix, the middle-aged woman said. "why are you near this place? you aren't suppose to be here, no one is. it's bad luck."

felix gulped thickly. every area in all parts of the world have at least one urban legend that just refuse to die. apparently in this one, there's a story about a woman who resides in this area who's allegedly clairvoyantthe part that got on felix's nerve the most was the people who were superstitious.

"um, i'm sorry." felix muttered out of his mouth, slowly backing away from the woman. "come on, i'll drive you home, what's your address again?" the familiar woman kindly offered, gesturing felix towards her vehicle.

"oh um, there's really no need for that." the freckled lad said while forcing a smile. "i can take care of myself." he muttered, averting his head to roll his eyes. 

(note ; the woman we just came across was felix's biological mother's friend :)

⏤⏤⏤⏤

felix arrived the place he called home, he opened the door as he sluggishly dragged his feet inside. preparing himself to get lectured by the people he was forced to call his parents.

"lee felix!" an angry feminine voice shouted for him as soon as she heard the door creak open.

"yes, mom?" felix replied, nonchalantly. he was starting to get used to his mother's harsh frame of mind, forcing himself to believe that this was just her way of caring for him.

"why are you home so late? didn't i specifically say to be home before the clock hits 7 o'clock? do you not understand anything, boy?!" felix flinched because of her aggressive demeanor.

"sorry... mom." the freckled boy internally gagged for having to call this monster of a woman his mother.

"sorry? such an absurd and stupid word to use. a word that won't even help the situation. go to your room." the woman ordered, to which felix happily strutted up the stairs.

the next morning, felix squinted his eyes open just to get blinded by the rays of the sun. he gently rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness off and got up to take a short bath. he turned the shower faucet on, his black locks sticking to his forehead. when he was finished, he dried his hair the best he could and dressed into his uniform. not even bothering to adjust his tie that wasn't placed on properly.

in school ;

a quokka-looking lad approached felix as soon as he entered the school.

"FELIX!!!" a boy with shinning royal blue hair yelled, running towards felix as his voice echoed throughout the wide hallways of the school. the freckled boy was glad to see his one and only best friend after a week of him being absent. in all honesty, the only reason he went to school was because of 'him', the only friend he's ever made.