The beginning the potion

5:37 a.m.

All the students are waking up.
3 students from ravenclaw some how got a sample of a lust potion.
(A lust potion is like a love potion but kinky)
And today was the day Draco Malfoy's father was coming over for the day. The 3 students poured half the lust potion for Draco and Lucius's cups, when everyone got to their house tables the 3 ravenclaws watch both Malfoy's drink their cup of "water"....

Harry's POV:
I got ready the todays class, I went with Ron to eat breakfast and I saw the Malfoy's father was here. Snape was about to talk to me but we saw that both Malfoy's drop their cups, me and Snape ran to help I got Draco and Snape got Lucius, but when we touched them they moaned.

Both Harry and Snape blushed really hard and they both carried them to the room of requirements. There was two beds. One for Lucius and one for Draco, both of the Malfoy's were moaning nonstop, but then they both got up and Lucius said to Snape "Snapeee please f-fuck me" and Draco said to Harry "please fuck me harryyy" they both blushed so hard.

Sry everyone I have to stop here but don't worry there is going to be a part 2 to this
For all you sinners out there and I am thankful that I exist for this shit-
And wow 248 words thank you everyone one love you bye!