Mrs malawa

Mercy wasn't surprised when they stepped into the building, a man like Travis sure came from a wealthy home there was no lie about it he was filthy rich. From the wrist he wore, his glasses and outfits speak so much about him. He doesn't wear these things to show up he was truly a rich man from the west. The house is so big from the garage to the garden, from the pool to the dining right behind it, she could smell the roasted turkey, chicken, and the rest, suddenly a fair-skinned girl with a short red bob hair came running into Travis's arm she should be about nineteen or twenty although she looks older than her age when she sees one she knows.

"Omg brother you look ravishingly good" she dashes her eyes to mercy who reluctantly smiles at her, she looks so much beautiful.

"Brother who is she" she smiles sneaky and lets her brother say something before she messes the air. Travis held mercy hand for the first time she was so surprised and felt electrocuted from his touch something she wants but her head keep telling her you're just going to be another victim of your circumstance. She allowed him, to Travis's surprise he was ready to face her rejection again but this time it seems like they were a couple.

"Mercy she's my friend, a very special friend" mercy nods too so Blair could get the picture although she looks lost however she decides not to question further.

"Nice to meet you Mercy, brother leave her with me, mother had sent me to check on the chefs in the garden, come mercy there are lots of drinks from tequila to whisky and the rest," she said taking her hands, Travis gives her assuring eyes that she was safe with Blair.

Not up to two minutes had passed when Blair's mom came through the back her face not looking happy.

"I sent you to the garden to check the chefs not to cook with them- she trailed off but paused as she saw mercy.

"Mother, I was already doing what you ask of me if you need your work to be fast hire another maid I'm trying" mercy could understand Blair's exhausting tone she had heard nothing but bad things about this woman not like she killed someone it was always coming down to one thing doing things her way.

"Do you want me to remove your tongue don't use that tone with me little girl" her eyes still on mercy even as she was talking to Blair

"I would happily have you do so if that pleases you mother," Blair said ironically.

"And who are you" she finally asked the question mercy was waiting for

"My name is mercy- she gestures her to stop with her palm in the air her face not a single stroke of a smile appearing.

"I wasn't talking to you, Blair who is this" Blair finally stepped in.

"She's Travis's girlfriend" mercy choked on the glass of cocktail she was holding.

"He never seizes to amuse me in this house, in three years he decide to come with some girl I do not know anything about, do you see why nothing good comes out of your so-called brother, I'm beginning to regret spending five minutes of my life sending him that email" Blair gasped she doesn't know if her mom was referring to Travis or mercy is her normal way of saying Travis has nothing good coming out from him only how to spend his father money, is not up to five minutes she has used to send Travis email she had put someone daughter in her place.

"What are you staring at Blair get into the house, and you where ever you have come from you can start leaving, you're not welcome here. I hate repeating myself when it comes to women you're not the first and won't be the last" he walks away.

"I'm so sorry mercy, Allow me to fetch Travis, my mother has a little bit of temper that's how she is" mercy could barely say a word, she hadn't stepped into the house and she was sent back to the slums where she comes from, no need to wait for  Travis she said quietly as Blair walk back into the house, she took her phone and book a bolt.

Travis is talking to his cousin Abel when Blair came in Travis reads her face something was up.

"Mercy" he nutter rushing out of his seat to the garden but she already left, she rush to the gate but the car had gone far. The bolt man was so fast he remembered the last time he tried to book a ride the bolt man took more than twelve minutes here this driver appears not less than two seconds. He gets into his car but his mom instructs the gatekeeper not to open the gate from upstairs.

"We haven't started yet you are about to leave"? She said from where she was standing on the first floor of the house placing both of her hands in the wrought iron. She saw the look on Travis and Abel's faces he was so angry.

"Why do I feel that one is so important, anyways y'all get ready the food is ready" she claps her hand together moving back inside.

"You're okay we can play a video game in the game room" Abel suggested he knew Travis always respects his mom although sometimes he's always intentionally doing things that drive her mad to spite her.

"No, we should join them in the garden, I don't mean to say this, is going to be the last time I will show up here I wouldn't tolerate her disrespect for mercy" Abel furrows his eyebrow Travis never talks about girls like this before he only beds them and moves on to another. As they walk back inside.

"You seem to like this particular girl Travis, I see it in your eyes how you hurriedly rush out of the room" Travis chuckled pulling the door that lead to the dining, he's not going to let his mom have the best or worst of him while Abel and Travis walked back to the house he kept dialing mercy number but she kept bouncing his calls it sends a shiver to own his spine probably that was their end she won't ever speak to him, he has no idea what his mom had said to her nor as he asked Blair he was down Sure it was bad.

"Who is she, an actress, a singer, a model" Abel asked smacking his head

"She's a beauty I must confess I see why you fight for her, I know your mom and you don't get along seeing how you wanna leave after you found out she had sent her away I clearly understand you loved her, I hate myself not seeing her" Travis pulls out a chair from the long table designed with cloths wrapped with plate and fork, looks like their mom had arranged the chairs according to their name on Travis side wads Bridget the girl he had refused to go on a date with and on his left Blair, she quickly take a look who was sitting with Blair Kilson the popular footballer in super eagle who is recently signed to Manchester city club in Europe, he had seen him one or two in London club north Nottinghamshire he look pretty nice.

"With the look of things look like you're not sitting here Abel mama has already fixed us to our worst nightmare look" Travis avoids Abel's first question about who mercy was and now shows him Bridget's name engross on a sheet.

"Woah, I'm gonna just fix myself where ever she had fixed me see you around dude" he shook high-fives checking every table to find his name, he knows Travis's mom despise him too but for the love of his mother, she pretend to tolerate him he was sitting next to Mrs. Rebecca Malawa AKA Travis mother. Ohh shit Abel exclaimed he rather go to the game room than stand her.