1🍁

it's about to sunset...🎐

"where is taehyung?"a middle aged lady asked with worry to her one of maid.
"he told us to come back to castle before sunset"a maid said while looking at floor,with words cracked a bit.

A lady who is taehyung's mother ordered without thinking for a second to some of guards to go find tae...
Guards hopped on their horses and gone to find the prince...

tae's mother walking and waiting for guards to coming back with Tae at the main entrance of castle she was walking here to there because of worry and fear of what if something happened to her son...

TAE'S POVA boy who seems like in his 20's lying under the shadow of a beautiful tree and gazing in the cloudy sky and the smell of lilac and daisy flower of the sweet meadow, rose flower's are making atmosphere even more beautiful and calm

TAE'S POV
A boy who seems like in his 20's lying under the shadow of a beautiful tree and gazing in the cloudy sky
and the smell of lilac and daisy flower of the sweet meadow, rose flower's are making atmosphere even more beautiful and calm.

    "I miss u dad"blond said in his deeper voice while looking at the flow of lake's water his eyes filled with salty water.
     whenever he feels alone or tired he used to come to this lake and sit under the large tree.it gives him inner peace~
   while gazing,hearing beautiful and various sounds of birds,slowly gentle air hitting his cheeks and hairs.
     Suddenly he realized that it's already sunset and he have to go back to castle.
He was about to stand up and go where he hooked his horse
     Then he saw some of the guards which seemed like his castle's wandering near the lake.
     Tae got on his horse and approach them by knowing that her mom must have send them to take him back to castle.
"queen ordered us to take u back to castle since its already dark" one of guards said with an honor.
     Tae just nodded and rode his horse fast enough towards the castle with lil bit fear in his heart.guards too followed him with maximum speed.
       Tae too was worried for his mother since his mother is too much caring and, after his father's death she became so worried for him so she not so often let Tae go outside of castle
Which sucks taehyung and he felt like overcaring
but he loves his mother so he can't disobey her...

ignore the mistakes since im giving my best and feel free to correct me