𝟏.𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓

It was a itch he couldn't scratch, always present while he was unable to make it go away but what should he have expected.
I mean he asked for this so he has no choice but to deal with the consequences.

Over the years of being stuck with the, seemingly eternal itch it finally began to fade away and that brought peace to Malek.
The feeling of peace that finally rolled over him when he realised his pain is gone, to finally rest after so long of living.
But all of that was ruined when he felt awake, like someone has just turned him on like a computer, as his senses begin to flood in and his body to start functioning.
But he was paralysed, unable to move as his body begins to readjust itself after so long.
After a few painful hours of waiting, Malek is capable of moving, he first moves his toes, then fingers. After another while he finally feels alive, as he opens his eyes and stares ahead of him. He squints his eyes as the light blasts into his eyes, his ears ringing as he attempts to open his mouth but it's dry.
Smells flood his nostrils as he sniffs around and his eyes finally stop ringing as he hears around him.

He listens around and stops once he hears blood, pumping through someone veins.
His body is all of a sudden on auto drive as he slowly begins to step out of the coffin.
Veins slowly crawl up his face till they reach his eyes as he stares at the blood bag ahead of him in extreme hunger.
Without hesitation he speeds to the man and grabs his head, twisting it to the side allowing space for his fangs to reach his neck.
Fangs pop out from his teeth as he viciously bites down and sucks on the persons blood.
Malek can't help but moan at the taste of blood filling him as he fells everything in his body work 10 times faster.
Malek stops where there is nothing left to drink and drops the body onto the floor carelessly.

Malek looks around, noticing multiple coffins in the room. He wipes the blood of his chin with the sleeve of the suit coat he is wearing. He approaches the coffin and he opens the closest one to him.
He opens the front and sneers at the man laying inside.
Malek relishes the look of seeing his eldest brother daggered and closes the coffin before moving onto the next.
He opens the front of the next one and smiles at the sight of his older brother, Kol laying there.
Malek reaches for the dagger but stops himself as the memory of why Kol was daggered floods his mind and he retracts his hand closing the coffin with a frown.
He goes to the next one and opens it up to see his older brother Elijah.
Malek furrows his brows, confused as to why he was daggered. He closes the lid down.
He smiles before reaching the next one as he knows who's in it.
His older sister Rebekah.
He opens the coffin but is confused when he sees no one there.

"Malek?"
A feminine voice calls out from behind him.
Malek turns around and gasps at the sight of Rebekah in her outfit from the 1920's
Malek smile at her as Rebekah speeds into his arms and laughs while hugging him. Malek smiles and he lays his head into the crook of her neck and sighs, happily.
"Good to see you again,sister"
The both separate and smile at each other.
"Were you daggered?"
Rebekah asks her younger brother with a frown.
Malek nods and Rebekah's face contorts into fury as she stares ahead.
"That bastard daggered you, wait until I see-"
"I asked for it"
Malek tells her aloud and she stops in her tracks with a look of shock on her face.
"What?"
Malek stares at her with a neutral face.
"I lost Claire"

Rebekah gasps in shock before it turns to saddens. She didn't need to hear anymore, Malek told his older sister about meeting the lovely women in 1920 and Malek and Claire had both gone off for a while despite Klaus' pleas that Malek should remain with him. Malek promised Klaus and Rebekah that he would be back and left for a while, unaware that Klaus had daggered Rebekah when he was gone but she knew how much Claire meant to Malek over the few minutes of knowing her.
Malek described her as the most beautiful women he has ever laid eyes on and spent ages just talking about everything he loved about her.
Rebekah sat there and listened to everything Malek said because if the role was reversed, Malek would gladly sit through hours of Rebekah talking about a handsome man.
Rebekah loved Malek and would do anything to protect him so when Rebekah meet Claire, she was a bit weary but soon became friends with the women and had lovely talks.