Part 2 Of 3

It was the rock at the door. He stared into Jons eyes as he leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Jon felt their lips touch and soared. He blushed and closed his eyes as let the rock take control.

They parted and Jon sighed. 'what happened to you?' the rock asked.

'car crashed, I'm fine but I have a plan' Jon said as he walked in through the door past dwayne.

'so you understand the plan then yeah?' Jon said as he stirred the freshly made coffee that his handsome lover had just handed him.

'yeah, but, I mean, is it really worth losing a finger for?' dwayne said, timidly. Jon stood up and walked to him, he got right in dwaynes face. He was angry that he was being questioned and he was mad that he wasn't trusted. 'you listen here, if we don't do this, we can't be together' he said rubbing dwaynes thigh. 'and you want to be together right?' jon said, brushing the side of dwaynes cheek. Before dwayne could answer jon kissed him. Dwayne kissed him back and they headed to the bedroom. Dwayne lied down and jon sat on top of him. Their eyes met and dwayne nodded' i do want to be together, but their are so many problems.' their were tears in his eyes.

Jon leaned down and kissed him' baby it'll be alright, you trust me right?' dwayne nodded as their lips collided again. Jon undid dwaynes button up shirt as they kissed. They rolled off the bed and started laughing. Jon got up and walked into dwaynes arms and chuckled and kisssed again.

'maybe another time, my love, now should we call them?' jon chuckled as he walked away, dwayne looked nervously towards his door. 'I, I don't want to kill them, i don't, don't, want to frame her, I, just didn't want to do this' dwayne got up as he spoke, his voice getting more nervous and quick as he went on ' we could, we could just get divorces and get married and continue on like normal and, and, we could have everything, and we wouldn't have to kill or hide and we could just be us'.

Jon stopped for a moment, his look on his face was that of consideration, dwayne sighed as jon walked towards him. Jon got closer to dwayne and stopped, he smiled, then suddenly his hand flew up and smacked dwayne across the face.

Dwayne gasped as he stumbled back. His face stinging from the slap. 'pathetic, your so pathetic, you know that? Why would you suggest that. God, I hate you! You know that? Your such a pathetic creep honestly.' dwayne, still sat on the floor started to cry. Jon looked down and realised what he had done 'aww baby, I'm sorry, no look I didnt mean that, ok baby, you just mad me mad, your not allowed to question me like that ok? It makes me really sad.' dwayne felt a sting of guilt as he heard those words. He was acting like a baby and hurt the person he loved, he was a grown man god dammit. He was a strong powerful wrestler who had 17 championship reigns and has beaten up more people than their are prisoners in that jail he visited one time.

'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please forgive me.' dwayne pleaded with his lover. 'its ok baby, shall we phone them now? Huh?' dwayne nodded and got the phone from the back. They called Jons family and dwaynes wife and they set their plan in motion.

Jons family were the first to arrive, they burst in with a panic and saw jon lying on the floor. Jons eldest child, synthia lent down beside him, as did his youngest, Charlie. His wife knelt down on the other side and and grabbed his hand. The middle child still stood looked over to the kitchen down the hallway, where dwayne was waiting with the gun. He appeared from the shadows and put two bullets in the Childs head. Synthia looked over at her falling sister 'Gabby! No!' she got up to run to her but another three shots fired straight into her back, the mother screamed at the sight of her dead children, the little boy, charlie looked over at his supposedly dead father and then too his mother. He scrambled to his feet to reach his crying mother as another two shots fired and bith the mother and the boy were dead.

Jon got up slowly and looked down ay his dead son, he bent down and stroked his face. He giggled and his giggle turned to laughter as he smeared the blood of his son onto his cheeks. He turned around and stroke over to dwayne, jons giggle now a laughter, his hands still full of blood he grabbed dwaynes face and kissed him. As they kissed, Jon reached into his pocket amd pulled out a switch knife. He brought it uo to dwaynes ring finger. He pulled down sharply cutting it at a diagonal.

Dwayne gasped as jon grabbed his wrist with the severed finger and spread it on the walls, he drew a path with the blood and stuck the finger at the beginning of the trail. Jon gasped as he heard the door open and they rang 2out through the back door out into the near woods.

Dwaynes wife walked in through the door, she was cautious and looked around. Her heart slipped as she looked at the mess, theur were bodys dragged by the door and bloody footsteps went up the stairs. She remembered the call she had gotten from dwayne and reached for the gun that was laying beside the girls body, she looked to be about 15 and had three bullet wounds in her. She grabbing the gun and knelt down to get a closer look.

Dwaynes wife gasped as she realised that this was synthia cena, Jons eldest daughter, she had seen them on the news, right after Jons last win, they were attemding a Christmas party that Tom cruise was throwing. She was wearing an expensive satin gown, it was waaay to sexy for a girl her age, she was only about 14 there, but then again their rich and can get away with anything.

She got up and headed to the boy. A young boy, only about six but he had a pool of his own blood around him. Her dress now stained with the blood of them all as she had decided to leave her modelling job with it, she was just done work when her husband called and they had given her the black lacey evening gown. The ends now dripping with blood and her chest smeared with the blood of the boy she was kneeling by. She touched his face, he was cold and had no pulse. She felt the tears come into her eyes. She coukdnt hold them back, she may have been in shock if it all but the dead little boy was so young and he was still in his pajamas. Spiderman shirt, and batman bottoms with what seemed to be princess slippers, but she couldn't tell as it was covered in the blood of his mother who was by his feet.

She stood, preparing to follow the footsteps that lead up the stairs. She looked back down at the boy, her heart ached for him. She grabbed his hand and held it. She was about ro ket go when the front door burst opwn amd eight heavily armed police officers ran in with guns. She barely had time to react when they each shot bullets from their guns.

All heading straight into Dwaynes wife.