1

Maceii Pov:

Maceii Pov:

So heyy yall im maceii I'm 15 been in this place for five years I have two brothers one is terell he was adopted when I was 12 so about 3 years ago.My oldest brother he's 17 his name is Mikey williams he's a good basketball player actually got a scholarship to San Ysidro to go to school and help there basketball team he also used to play with lebron james son bronny so I'm proud of him.

Ok were done with them now let's get to my shity ass mom she took me and my brothers at the age of 9(terell),10(maceii)12(mikey) to an adoption center all because of her new boyfriend didn't like kids and I shouldn't even care about that cause she didn't care for us she used to drink and party everyday there was no time for us so Mikey would take care of us. Or our neighbor Ms.Sheronda she was so nice and her kids but she had an additude too but we didn't care about.

Ok were almost done wit this family stuff now we're too my dad before I start on him me and Mikey have different dads his dad unfortunately died when I was around 3 and me and terell's dad is in jail should be getting out when I turn 17 or 18 but I'll be grown by then he's in jail cause he killed a man that was abusing my egg donor he rly loved her until I told him she was cheating on him right after he went to jail so he now hates her but I used to visit him on Fridays but this adoption place found out that I was sneaking out.

Vote
Comment ideas
Add too your library

Next chapter will be longer