Henry snapped--

William:*just cuddling Henry and being clingy because he's obsessed with Henry*

Henry:"... AFTON LEAVE ME ALONE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"*Shoves him away*"ALL I'VE EVER SEEN YOU AS IS A FRIEND THAT IS IT! I AM MARRIED TO BOSS I DON'T WANT YOU AND HOW AM I GONNA MARRY SOMEONE WHO HURT MY CHILD! AND HURT OTHERS KIDS!! YOUR A MONSTER I SHOULD'VE STOPPED BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU WHEN YOU STARTED BEING A JERK WHEN WE HAD TO HAND THE PIZZERIA OVER TO BOSS! AND I THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE CAUGHT ON TO THE FACT THAT I DO NOT LIKE YOU ANYMORE!!!"

William:*in shock*"b-but- Henry I love yo-"

Henry:"WELL I DON'T!"*Gets up and starts walking away*

William:"FINE I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY!! YOUR WORTHLESS TO ME! YOUR AWFUL I DON'T NEED YOU AT ALL!! NOT A BIT!! YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR ME"*Trying to manipulate Henry*

Henry:"..."*stops walking*"Afton. That would've worked when I was still alive and trying to please you. That's over your not gonna manipulate me to get your way. I don't like you Afton get that through your head. Plus I don't know why you even want me. You don't love me. You don't understand what love is all you know is you WANT me. And need me.. Well guess what Afton? That's not what love feels like love is something you want but for love. You want me for pleasure. For pain. For your dirty work... it's NOT gonna happen. I hate you Afton get that through your head you can't feel love you don't love anything you use people. You don't love people you manipulate and drive them crazy..or force them into submission like you did Mike Elizabeth and Evan and me. Oh! And your wife. And your father. And your brother and everyone single person around you."*grumbles*"You use people for your needs that's all you do. Now I'm going to see my REAL husband. And gonna go make him food. Good bye Afton"*Walks out*

William:"Wh-... EMILY!!!"*Screams*"YOUR NOTHING TO ME I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HA-..."*Starts crying*"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU I DON'T LOVE YOU I DON'T LIKE YOU YOUR WORTHLESS YOUR A WORTHLESS PIG!!"*Cries harder*

End lol 😃 once again ⚠️ WATTPAD THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS NO ONE IS HURT EVERYTHING IS OK AND SAFE NO ONE GOT SCREAMED AT NO ONE GOT HURT EVERYTHING IS FAKE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS DOWN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ⚠️