Saturday

Plagg flew out from his cheese cabinet after Adrien had been making enough noise, "why are you so loud in the mornings?"

"I'm not loud," Adrien said in denial. He had been playing his dancing game and thinking about the fun he and Marinette had last night. Then reviewing what she had said about her date with him when he visited her as Chat Noir.

"That game is literally the loudest thing in this room," Plagg said flying to see his score.

"My surround sound speakers get way louder," Adrien finished the song and turned to Plagg.

"Well, lover boy, if you're going to be this loud this early in the morning I'm going to bring my stinkiest cheese to your party."

"Hey! Don't do that!"

"It's what you deserve for not bringing home any food again last night. Seriously? What is the point of dating baker girl?"

"The point is to marry her!" He expected Plagg to have a shocked reaction or something.

"Can you at least do that as Adrien and not Chat Noir so I can sneak some baked goods while she's busy?"

"I think there are a few more things I need to tell her before I ask her to marry me, Plagg. We haven't even said we love each other yet."

"You told her that last night."

"No, Adrien told her, and since she doesn't know about me yet she wouldn't know that I love her." Yet again, such a confusing and complicated situation.

"I don't see why you're waiting so long. The plan you and Nino talked about seemed to go great yesterday."

"Well not exactly to plan. I wasn't supposed to confess my love as Adrien and try to kiss her. She was just so beautiful...and now I don't know how she feels about Adrien. Except that we're friends."

"You always call her just a friend," Plagg pointed out.

Adrien gave him a look, "don't remind me how thick I was for saying that a million times."

"I still don't see the issue."

"Weren't you listening when Nino and I talked? Let me try to explain in cheese terms for you. Marinette was known to love Camembert cheese, instead of eating it she ate a cheddar cheese not knowing that it was also the Camembert underneath."

"Makes perfect sense."

"I was trying to make sure she is going to be happy knowing the cheese she actually loved was underneath and not mad for lying about not being what she expected."

"If you ask me, she would be so happy to get the Camembert that she wouldn't be mad at all!"

"Let's hope she feels the same, but I'm already in love with her, I don't want to scare her off by moving too fast. We just started dating and she obviously wants to be with Chat Noir." His spiraling thoughts were starting to surface. She wants to date Chat Noir enough to turn me down. Was she just being honorable and trying not to be a cheater? She was happy to see me when I visited her afterward though. I need to tell her I love her!

Plagg had left the conversation when the magic cheese word had been spoken three times and he was currently savoring some Camembert.

"I'll tell her tonight!" He pronounced to the room then looked around and found Plagg in his cheese cabinet, "I'll be able to see her for our graduation party as Adrien and show her I'm still the same as always. I'm trustworthy and reliable. Then tonight I need to tell her I love her."

"Will she give you any treats?"

"Doubtful, and I'm not going to ask. This is serious, Plagg. I am leaving tomorrow morning and she has to know before I go," he said starting to come up with a plan.