° Baseball Tournament °

Jadens POV
So nervous and the only thing I can think about was the tournament. All this was happening while I was getting ready. The thought of all these people watching my family watching and even Amarie kind of put pressure on me and I didn't wanna disappoint anyone. Or embarrass myself. While I'm thinking I hear my dad yell for me to come downstairs "JADEN HURRY UP" he said. So I took a long breathe in and looked in the mirror and went downstairs  
————————————Time Skip———————————
Third Person POV
Everyone came to the game and sit on the bleachers to get ready for it to start. You see families and friends everyone just talking with each other. And watching teams get ready.
Amarie's POV
I saw the brown family and the Waltons and went over to them. I have finally got to the place where the game is being held at Miya siblings and parents.
outfit of the day

I went over and said hello to everyone and sat down next to Daelo

I went over and said hello to everyone and sat down next to Daelo. " mind if I sit next to you?" I asked him and he nodded with a smile. And then I saw Jaden looking  I waved at him. He waved back. I sat down as the game was going to begin.  [y'all I don't do baseball so idk🥲]. Anyways I saw that Jaden was the batter btw the score was 19 vS 12. And if he got this they would win. I saw that everyone was on their seats waiting for him to hit the ball. The anticipation.
Jadens POV
Phew I wiped the sweat off my head and prayed I would make this. Everyone was watching.
No one's POV
The spear came flying towards Jaden and bingbada-boom he hit that ball and ran for his life. He made it. His team,his coach,family, and his ffriends and people were cheering on. Oh and the other team some were salty but whatever.  The game finally came to an end and everybody went to congratulate their kid on trying their best at the game. The Waltons, Browns, and Sianis came and hugged Jaden. When it for to Amarie's turn they hugged and he wouldn't let go so when she pulled away arm was around her waist.
Jadens POV
I did it I hit the ball. My teammates came to me running and hugging me and congratulating saying "We won" "Go Jaden" then my coach came to me and gave me a hug and I said he was proud. I feel good about this and couldn't forget how Mar helped me feel better.  The screams and the cheers settled down and people were clapping and then later people started leaving and then everybody came towards me and congratulated me. My parents hugged me my siblings were congratulating me with the Browns and Sianis. And Mar smiled at me "Good job Jaden" and hugged me. I hugged back but didn't want to let go. She giggled at this them pulled away I still head her close tho. This was the best day ever. Then everybody started going towards their cars I was holding Mara hand while walking.  We let go then suddenly I kissed her, she was shocked at first then kissed back with a smile then said "bye Jaden" while turning around and  going to her family.
————————————————————————————
Okay There that's all i have to say.