titty tattoos (yet another name from my homie lol )

The big day:

Kyles pov: I looked in the mirror at my all-black suit, trying my best not to cry. I always imagined that id be marrying someone I loved. As I zoned out once again I heard the door open.

" kyle.." it was Bella. She looked so pretty in her dress, it was forest green with black flowered lace on the top.

" hi. Are you ready to have a new sister? I know you've always wanted some kind of sister in your life. "

" kyle i have to tell you something. I wanna tell you before you go out there because once you get up there it'll be too late."

" Bella, what's wrong?"

" The reason why Noah left. It was mom and dad. They made him agree to a deal when he first moved in because they wanted him out once you were old enough to be crowned. He was 14, please don't blame him for agreeing. It was that or you never saw him again. They said once he was 18 that he had to leave and act like you weren't a thing. I know that it's hurting him. I know that his dropping off the face of the earth hurt you a lot more than you let show. The reaction you had when I washed his hoodie shows that. But please do not let mom and dad kill what the two of you have. They can stop love. I know they wouldn't do this to me and Alex. Don't let them do it to you and Noah. Now you have the choice to go out there and marry her or go get Noah. make the best choice you can. He told me that he'll be watching the wedding live. Fuck this wedding. Go and get him kyle."

" but mom and dad, they'll be in here in a few minutes to get me."

" ill deal with that. Now go. There's a door in the bathrooms clothest. Us it"

" ok. Thank you, Bella." I hugged her and left. I had the chance to get him back and I'm not gonna lose it.

Noah's pov: i was on the couch with Zoey eating when we finally got the alert that it was starting. I turned on the tv and everyone was in place. Bella looked so pretty in her dress. Alex was by her side as they took their seats. A few minutes later here comes the bride started playing and Clair walked out. Halfway down the aisle, everyone realized kyle wasn't there. My eyes went straight to Bella. She had to know something. She smiled at the camera and looked back over to Alex.

" I'm sorry leads and gents we have seemed to miss place the prince. I apologize for this. We will be right back." kyles father said into a mic that was near the end of the aisle.

Then there was a nock.

" foods here" Zoey said happily as she went to get up. She walked away and her happy food song went silent.

" uh Noah, it's not the food" my first thought was that someone was here to hurt me and Zoey. I grabbed the bat by the couch and walked over. When I saw who it was I dropped the bat.

" kyle..."