H

Habrote  - Mortal queen, daughter of Onchestus, wife of Nisus, mother of Scylla, Eurynome and Iphinoe. Queen of Megara.

​Hades - Olympian era god, son of Cronus and Rhea. Greek god of the Underworld.

Harmonia – Minor Greek goddess, daughter of Ares and Aphrodite, wife of Cadmus, and mother to Polydorus and Semele. Queen of Thebes and Greek goddess of Harmony.

Hebe - Olympian era goddess, daughter of Zeus and Hera, and wife of Heracles. Greek goddess of Youth.

Hecate – Olympian era goddess, daughter of Perses and Asteria. Greek goddess of witchcraft.

Hecatonchires - Gigantic sons of Ouranos and Gaia, named Briareus, Cottus and Gyges. Allies of Zeus in Titanomachy and Guardians of the gates of Tartarus.

Hector - Mortal, son of King Priam and Hecabe, husband of Andromache, primary defender of Troy.

Heliadae - Mortal sons of Helios and Rhode

Heliades - Mortal daughters of Helios and Clymene

Helen – Semi-divine queen, daughter of Zeus and Leda, husband of Menelaus, mother of Hermione. Queen of Sparta. ​

Helenus – Mortal seer, son of Priam and Hecabe, brother to Hector, Paris, Cassandra et al. Trojan defender, later King of Buthrotum.

Heleus - Mortal king,son of Perseus and Andromeda, King of Helos
Helicon – An Ourea and Protogenoi, son of Gaia. A Greek god of the mountain of same name.

Helios – Second generation Titan, son of Hyperion and Theia. Father to many, including Phaethon, Circe and Pasiphae.

Helle – Mortal, daughter of Athamas and Nephele. Gave name to the Hellespont of Asia Minor.

Hellen - Mortal king, son of Deucalion, husband of Orseis, father or Aeolus, Dorus and Xuthus, king of Phthia
Hera - Olympian goddess, daughter of Cronus and Rhea, third wife of Zeus. Greek goddess of Marriage

Heracles - Demi-god hero, son of Zeus and Alcmene, husband and father of many

Hermes - Olympian god, son of Zeus and Maia. The messenger god and the Greek god of Animal Husbandry.

Hermione – Mortal queen, daughter of Menelaus and Helen, wife of Neoptolemus and Orestes, mother of Tisamenus. Queen of Mycenae and Sparta.

Hesiod - Greek poet c700BC. Famous for the Theogony and Works and Days.

Hespera - Hesperides nymph (occasionally named). Daughter of Nyx (occasionally Atlas). Greek goddess of the Evening and the Golden Light of Sunset, name means Evening.

Hesperethusa - Hesperides nymph. Daughter of Nyx (occasionally Atlas). Greek goddess of the Evening and the Golden Light of Sunset, name means Evening Swift.

Hesperides – Group of goddess nymphs, three daughters of Nyx (occasionally Atlas), named Aigle, Erytheia and Hesperethusa. Greek goddesses of the Evening and the Golden Light of Sunset.

Hippolyta - Mortal Queen, daughter of Ares and Otrera. Potentially mother of Hippolytus. Queen of the Amazons.

Hippolytus -  Mortal prince, son of Theseus and Hippolyta

Hippomenes - Mortal prince, son of Megareus, possible husband of Atalanta, possible father of Parthenopeus.

Hiscilla - Mortal princess, daughter of Myrmidon and Pisidice, wife of Triopas, mother of Phobras, Iphimedia and Erysichthon.

Hyades - Nymph daughters of Atlas and Pleione, sisters to the Pleiades and Hyas. Transformed into the constellation Hyades.

Hyas - Minor god, son of Atlas and Pleione, brother to the Hyades and Pleiades. Greek god of the Seasonal Rains.

Hybris – Early goddess, daughter of Erebus and Nyx. Greek goddess of Arrogance.

Hyacinth - Mortal prince, son of Amyclas, lover of Apollo.

Hylas - Greek hero, son of Thiodamas and Menodice, beloved by Heracles. Named amongst the Argonauts, and subsequently abducted by Naiads.

Hypermnestra - Mortal queen, daughter of Danaus and Elephantis, wife of Lynceus, mother of Abas.  Queen of Argos.

Hypnos - Early god, son of Nyx, and twin brother to Thanatos. Greek god of Sleep

Hyrieus - Mortal king, son of Poseidon and Alcyone, father of Orion, king of Hyria