Nsfw alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Depending on his mood and yours he'd flop on the bed (or whenever) and cuddle sharing words of affirmation. Maybe teasing you more to see you face flush if he's feeling nice.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He likes your neck and shoulders, that general area. It's very elegant and smooth. He loves how it feels in his hands and how dominating it can be holding you so.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
He loves to cum inside you, seeing his cum ooze out of you after he's done (or not done) with you, seeing the aftermath just makes him want to fill you up more.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He wants you to only be able to finish while thinking of him so would try to condition you as such, so he's all that's on your mind.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
He does know what he's doing mostly even if he hasn't had much actual experience. Sex isn't hard for him to understand if that makes sense.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
I headcannon He likes the divide and conquer position. Being able to put your legs on his shoulders, having complete control of everything and going at his own speed and pace.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
This is yandere kokichi we're talking about sooo unless he's really comfortable around you he wouldn't be making actual jokes but teasing is a totally different ball game

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
Down there he is well groomed but doesn't spend too much time or thought on it. Unless it gets to be too much then he will trim it.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
He loves being intimate with you, absolutely. Feeling you close to his body as he shows you how much he loves you sounds amazing to him. Unless you are a really close reciprocating darling you wouldn't be able to tell at all, kokichi can also be very domineering and rough, manhandling you making you feel like a used toy just to prove a point same goes if he's pissed off.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
He masturbates with a pair of your underwear or anything he has of yours. Shirts, socks, pillow cases, anything. Either looking at pictures of you, thinking of scenarios with you or just the thought of you in general is enough. Probably did it outside your window a time or two.. this is only before he kidnaps you though. Why would he use his hand when he has the real deal.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Degrading (giving), Praising, power dynamics, dirty talk, choking, worship (receiving). I could go on and on.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)
Kokichi likes the bed mostly, being able to tie you up, move you around exactly how he wants you, unlike how it would be other places. Plus it's more comfortable and convenient.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
When you test him, acting like a brat. Pushing his buttons until he can't take it. God forbid if you try to call the shots, he won't hesitate to put you back into your place.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Threesomes. He doesn't want other people to see you like that, that's only for him. Also subbing,  he has to be in total control especially with you

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
He likes them both, he loves when you *ahem* service him, but he probably loves watching you squirm and moan thanks to his mouth even more.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
I believe earlier in the post I explored this. Depended on how he's feeling. He loves intimacy, touching you just enough to bring you over the edge. On the other hand holy hell he can get ROUGH. He loves to see you scream and moan as he pounds into you until you just can't stand it. Breaking as he either overstimulates you or edges you.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Not a fan of quickies, he wants to really take his time with you. He loves the long session not just because of the pleasure, but because he loves to mess with you, teaching you where you belong and who you belong to, watching you slowly break.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
definitely down to try new things like new positions and kinks. Especially if he just found out about a kink of yours that he didn't know he would be so excited to try it out to see your reaction.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
He will never go for so long that he exhausts himself, he wouldn't want to lose all of his energy and let his guard down so depending on the day it can go from one to four. How many rounds he put you through however...

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
Pretty opposed to most toys out of selfishness but with toys such as vibes, he would love to use them on you to overstimulation whilst he pleasures you in other ways.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
*cracks knuckles* okay so, he absolutely loves teasing you, he could do it for hours and hours if he was a little more patient. Embarrassing you and humiliating you to watch you get embarrassed and flustered, seeing you squirm in discomfort. Making you beg for him until your voice is horsed and you have tears streaming down your cheeks ect,,

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
He can be pretty quiet with minimal soft grunts and moans only if you listen carefully unless he's going mock 10 then a short noise every thrust in, however,, he will not stop speaking, commenting on every lewd noise and action. LOTS of dirty talk

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
He loves making you call him master, daddy, any variation of that. He loves the power dynamic and making you acknowledge that.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
Pretty average, he's like 5'1 so take your guess where he ends up. I'd say around 5" or so

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
Ever since he's been able to get his hands on you, he doesn't like to hold back after having to control himself for so long. He loves to fuck you whenever, wherever he feels like.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
I don't think he would fall asleep after sex at all. Unless his darling falls asleep first, even then it's unlikely.