Revenge

"STOP PLEAS-" Mareen words were muffled by Billy's hand. She kicked her bare legs at Billy, efficiently knocking him to the carpeted ground beneath him.

Stu came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her throat. She paused in her movements to scratch at his gloved hands, Though it did nothing to Stu through the thick fabric.

Billy stood slowly to his feet. He plucked his knife off the ground beside him and shoved it into her shoulder while his hand grasped at her mouth to prevent sound. Stu held her hovering in the air. Her body swayed, causing the knife to wiggle around in her flesh, muffled screams filling the room.

She looked as though she was gonna pass out so Stu let her go, Her naked body dropped to the floor heaving heavily. Billy passed the blood soaked knife to Stu.

"Ple-" Choked sobs rushed from her chest, she got onto her knees and scrambled into the corner near her bed. "Please I can give you money...Just please don't hurt me. Anything, anything you want. You can have it." Whiney, ragged words slipped from her throat so fast. Made crushing it with his boot seem like an attractive idea.

Billy just laughed. "Anything?" Billy grinned stepping towards her. "I want...Well, I want you dead. Could I have that, or is that a no-go for you."

Stu giggled,  coming to lean over Billy's shoulder, towering over both him and Mareen. He lifted his left hand, the fabric now darker; Covered in blood, and waved around the glinting, red, knife. It reflected the light of the room so you could see it just perfectly.

"No..." Her mouth hung open, drooling like a wild, disgusting, animal. It was gross, and her tears mixed in with the slobber running down her chin. She was ugly.

"Yes!" Stu yelled, excited and crazed.

Billy breathed deeply before a wide smile spread onto his face under the mask. "Did you hear? Revenge is a dish best served...bloody."

"What did I ever do to you?! Please, please, please, please, please. PLEASE!" She screamed, every word louder than the last.

"Aw cmon, don't tell me you still don't know who I am." Billy practically whined, "Well I guess with the mask and the whole 'Crazy psycho thing.'"

"TAKE THE MASK OFF, MAN!!" Stu grinned ear to ear, although it was concealed.

Billys hands reached up above him, pulling the mask up, slow and teasingly, teeth glinting in the light the small lamp cast, like the knife had only moments before.

"WOO! Shocker!!" Stu groaned, still smiling.

"W-Billy? Billy, why?!" She choked on her words, shock filling her helpless body.

"You fucked my dad, and probably every other man here like the slut you are, and then my mom left because you couldn't close your legs."

"No please, I'm so sorry Billy. PLEASE. I-Im sids mother, cmon you know me please!" It was actually kinda funny that this bitch was still begging.

"Ah, whatever. Aren't you gonna ask who my friend here is?" At that Stu got visibly shaken, not from nerves or anything, he was just so excited. This was all for Billy, But Stu couldn't help the rush he got from it. This was so different then the gutted animals he left in the woods.

While Mareen continued to beg in the corner, Stu dragged the mask up his face to reveal his locks of short hair sticking to his forehead, and the dimples pressed into his cheeks.

Stu waved giddily at her horrified face, before pointing at her with the knife.

"See now we have to kill you because you know who we are and we can't have that." Still pointing at her with the knife, his right hand came to clamp over his mouth like he was a schoolgirl caught gossiping.