Chapter 7 - Sophie

When Keefe left, Linh and Fitz came up to talk. While Keefe was here, they went home and packed, so now they were ready. It seemed as if Linh had calmed Fitz down, and I was thankful. I was also nervous to why they came back.

"Sooo." I said after they just stood in the door frame for a few minutes. "Are you going to tell me why you're here?" Fitz huffs, about to say something but Linh cuts him off. "We came back so we could plan the move." I lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, that is all we came back for!" Linh assured. 

"Right, then let's start the plan. We obviously should call Forkle about where we are going and if there are restrictions on what we can bring." Linh said, getting straight to the point. I pick up my imparter and call Magnate leto. "What do you kids want? you should be packing!" Magnate leto asks. "You didn't tell us where we are going or what we can and can't bring." Fitz says impatiently. Magnate Leto bites his lip. "I can't tell you where you are going, councils orders, but you cant take any crystals, for safety and try to limit the elvin styles and gems." He said before hanging up.  

"Well, someone should tell Biana, or she will fill her bags with sparkly clothes."Fitz grumbles. "the rest of us have human clothes to wear so we will put those on tomorrow. I'll hail Keefe" Fitz says before walking into the corridor. "I can call Wyle and Marella, and you can call Dex and Maruca. So thats what we did.

After telling the rest of the group, Fitz and Linh went home, and I was left to pack, cuddling Iggy before going to collect my things. As it neared night, Keefe hailed to say he had to stay home, and then I hopped in bed dreaming if the new life coming.