Page three, other roles.

If wrestling is not your thing, we have other jobs that will need to be filled before we can continue.

'Commentary' — — > three of you will sit at ringside and talk about the matches and you'll need at least three years experience in broadcasting, we can't just hire anyone.

'Backstage Broadcasting' — — > we will need at least two backstage interviewers but backstage broadcaster will be the term for this position, at times you will be pulling the talent aside to ask them questions everyone's wondering about.

'Ring Announcer' — — > we will need at least two ring announcers who will announce what kind of match it will be, where the wrestler is from and or residing in. Ring announcers isn't for everyone.

'Valet/Managers' — — > this position is for being a valet & you'll walk out with who you are managing, due to the storyline, some may be heel and help the wrestler win the match. It depends on what kind of direction we will be going with your character.

If anyone of these interest you, please scroll to the bottom where will form is and fill it out. And thank you in advance for your patience while we read over your form!

'Real Talk'

Below will be about you as a person, nothing about your TV persona, please add as much detail as you can, everything that is said in this application will be taken under consideration while we are hiring.

Full Legal Name —
Nickname(s)
Gender —
Birthdate & Birthplace —
Residency —
Photo(s) — [face claim you'll be using, no wrestlers please!]
Personality —
Height —
Weight —
Like(s) —
Dislike(s) —
Sexuality —

'The TV Persona'

Below will be about the persona you'll put on if you get a spot at Outbreak Wrestling. And nothing that happens is real and you will be playing a role. This will be the persona you'll use if we fly you out to try out and inevitably will be on TV if you get the job.

Ring Name —
Wanted Role — [one of the top roles]
Nickname(s) —
Heel/Face —
Personality —
Billed From —
Social Media Username(s) —