another student? (two povs)

im not experienced in writing this without help of owner 2 so sorry if this chapter is shit
-new owner (2nd try bc i accidently erased all my work 💔💔💔)

!!TW: SA!!!

tomo pov:
I was dating kazu in 10th grade, i didn't really care much about the relationship, but i still loved him. but what i liked the most was the sex, it felt so good honestly the best i had. so i couldn't really believe someone else would date him, like he's my property? i don't understand.. whatever. i need to find a way to keep kazuha, i need scara out of the way first.

*bell rings*

kazuha pov: "ugh this class is always so boring.." i whisper to scara, "tf do you mean this class is so interesting" "how thoughhh" i groan, "it just is stfu" i lean my head on scara's arm and mrs. lisa comes in the room with an announcement. "welcome back darlings! today we have a new student joining us. come in tomo!" wait what the fuck. tomo? i raise my head up in confusion and look over to scara with a confused expression as well. then the door opens and tomo walks in. is he obsessed with me or something? listen just because we all fucked that one time at the dinner party doesnt mean we want that shit again, honestly idek why me and scara decided to fuck with tomo like wtf even happened. whatever.. but. me and scara need to get away from him.

tomo pov: this is kazu's class right? i swear if it isnt- "..come in tomo!" oh, alright. i open the door and walk inside and immediately lay my eyes on kazuha. his platinum blonde hair with the red streak, and beautiful red crimson eyes were still so hot.. oh. it's a shame he sits next to scaramouche. "introduce yourself please" "my name is tomo, and i don't have anything else to say haha." "it's alright, anyways you'll be sitting behind kazuha, the one with the platinum blonde hair and red streak, and scaramouche, the one with purple hair." i walk past them to my desk with a smirking face, it's so hilarious to see their pissed off faces. during class, scaramouche keeps giving me the death stare as in to fuck off, it's really funny- i see him touching kazuha's dick too, but this time its actually pissing me off. i want him dead honestly.

*bell rings*

it's lunch time. i still need to know where everything is. "mrs. lisa, is it okay if someone shows me around the school?" "yes, of course. hm.. kazuha! can you show tomo around the school?" i love this teacher.

kazuha pov:
finally, it's lunchtime.. now me and scara can get away from tomo. i was rushing out the door when-- "kazuha! can you show tomo around the school?" then scara wonders why i hate this teacher so much. "yeah sure." "great, alright head off you both." when me and tomo were leaving, scara had this look on his face. nothing i've ever seen before. i guess he's like really really pissed off about it. let's hope scara doesnt end up killing tomo. while walking tomo around, he asks me "where's the nearest bathroom?" wow. "do you really think im falling for that?" "aw, i thought you would." "go fuck yourself. I dont want anything to do with you." (TW: SA) while walking tomo suddenly grabs my arm with strong grip and pins me to the wall starting to kiss my neck. what the fuck. what the fuck. what the fuck. i cant even move my arm, his hand... he starts to touch my dick. i feel so sick. "GET OFF ME!! YOUR FUCKING SICK" he still continues, and there's nobody on this floor. barely anyone could hear me. i manage to punch him a few times with my legs but it wasnt enough. he just wouldn't stop. i felt so helpless. but suddenly i see scara running up to us, tomo notices him and takes his hands off me. by the time he does, scara punches him. they start to fight violently. there's blood and bruises on their faces and hands. "HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" it's mrs. jean, but they still continue. she manages to break it up and sends them down to the office, she asks me to follow as i was a witness. they start asking me questions as well as scara and tomo. "why were you two fighting?!" scara and tomo keep speaking over each other. "one at a time" says mr. kaeya. scara explains what he saw while tomo just makes shitty excuses. then the questions come to me. "what happened kazuha? this is a very serious situation please respond honestly." if i said what truly happened what would happen? i couldn't fight back tomo, what if he comes and does it again? i don't know what to say. but i fucking hate him. "he sexually harrassed me, and scaramouche defended me." it was 2 against 1, so of course we were believed. tomo got suspension for 3 weeks while scara got 1 week for fighting. they were both downstairs to wait for their parents to pick them up.

tomo pov:
this is so shitty. it's all scaramouche's fault, he's so protective. we were waiting downstairs, i whispered to scara, "just back off bitch, kazuha is mine." "in your dreams you sick fuck." "he still loves me, it's obvious. if he didn't love me he wouldn't have let me touch him at the dinner party." "ha, that was a one time thing. and we don't want to do it again." "whatever. that won't stop me, ill find another way." "go rot in hell." "tomo, your parent is here to pick you up." i flip off scara as i walk out the door. i see kazuha looking outside the window and i wave, he flips me off and looks away. i chuckle. "you're mine." my mom is waiting for me, she seems very upset. i get in the car and when we got home, we had a big argument. i ended up getting kicked out because my mother doesn't want a son like me. that was a bit too far, my opinion. i wonder where ill stay.

kazuha pov:
when i got home, my mind is running with so many thoughts. i feel ashamed, guilty, sick. i just lay on my bed, trying to sleep. listening to music. it doesn't work i can't sleep. i can't stop thinking about it. then-- *knock knock* i look at the window and it's scara outside the window. i get up to open it, "why didn't you just go to the front door?" "i don't know, lol i just wanted to sneak in, how are you doing?" i suddenly burst into tears, scara comforts me, and gives me a long hug. but.. scara touching me just reminds me of tomo. i try to think of it as just scara, but i can't. i don't understand why tomo would go this far. scara sleeps over, but i told him to stay on the floor. he was okay with it. "love you kazu." "love you too scara" i couldn't sleep much, but i managed. i wonder what'll happen after the 3 weeks..

owner 2 is pretty much giving up on this series, but i don't want to lol so ill start writing unless owner 2 starts to write again. but from now on, ill be writing so expect shitty chapters.