chapter 1

I walked out of the gym after a long
Workout. I had worked on toning my calves and glutes. I was drenched in sweat and sore. I jogged lighty to my car and unlocked the door. I hopped inside and turned on the radio and listened to Katy Perry on full blast when I passed by a coffee shop. I was hungry and could use a nice hot coffee. I got out of my car and walked in the shop and that's when I say him; sitting in his wheelchair we made eye contact. His beautiful green eyes glimmered as he saw me. I could feel my face start to blush. I walked over to the barista, ordered a black coffee and cream filled donuts and sat down; right across from him. He smirked and looked down as he blushed. "Hey" I heard his off putting robotic voice say "I'm Stephen, Stephen hawking. What's your name beautiful?" I could feel my face getting hot. "U-uh I'm the rock" I said shyly. Why do I have to be so embarrassing? "What a lovely name" his robotic voice said, as he looked me up and down. I walked over to where he he has parked his wheelchair with coffee and cream filled donut in hand. "So the rock, you work out?" I had realized I was still very sweaty. " O-oh uh-m I d-didnt realize-" "Ha. Ha. Ha." Said Stephen on his robotic laugh. God he was so hot. "So what are you doing tonight?" He said with a smirk. "W-well I was g-gonna go home and take a s-s-s-s-s-shower" I said with my cute UwU stutter; god he must hate it. Am I over thinking it? "Well maybe you can take a shower at my place ;-)" his hand slightly gripping my absolutely ripped thigh. I was starting to panic, but in a good way. I was excited. "Is that a promise?" I said staring at him. his deep green eyes staring into my soul, like he can hear my thoughts. "I don't know why don't we find out?" He let go of my thigh and drove his wheelchair out the door. I followed closely behind him in my car as he sped down the highway in his wheelchair.