chapter 2

When I got out of my car he was waiting by the front door for me. "Let me show you around" he said as he wheeled himself inside. He led me to his bathroom and told me I could take a shower here. "The water pressure is great and your bald so you don't need shampoo" winking at me. I undress and hop in the shower; as the cold water ran down my back I couldn't stop thinking about him, his gorgeous eyes, the shin on his wheelchair, the way his weird robot voice spoke, he was just perfect. I need him. I got out of the shower and realized I forgot to ask for a towel so I walk into his room to ask for one only to see him naked propped up on the bed; leaning on the head board; holding a bottle of lube. I have no idea how he even managed to get out of his wheelchair since he was very crippled but he did it. "Stephen w-what are you-" "hush now bbg and get on this bed." I did as he said and got on the bed. "Now shove your big fat meaty cock in my ass and go hard" "don't forget the lube" I said jokingly. "Ha. Ha. Ha." His robotic voice let out a laugh. I flipped him over, pulled him closer and squeezed the lube in my hands. I spred his cheeks and rubbed the lube all over and in. "Are you ready for my hard meat?" I said. "Give it to me" he said, face in the bed because he's crippled and can't move to face me. I shoved my cock in his lubed-up ass; thrusting in and out. "Ah. Ah. Ah." He said in a robotic voice. "You like that?" I say with my head cocked back. This feels great. "Y-yes" he stuttered; wich also made me wonder how a robot stutters. "Harder" said Stephen. I picked him up and slammed him against the wall fucking him so hard he's gonna cry. Absolutely ramming him. "I'm gonna nut" I said as I couldn't go on much longer. "Ah. Ah. Ah." I went harder till I nutted in his ass. I threw him back on the bed and collapsed right next to him. Panting I turn to face him "do you want me to put you back in your wheelchair?" "No o won't be needing you to" "why is that?" "Because I'm gonna shoot you" "haha funny joke" he pulled out a gun from his head board and put it to my head. Crippled ass jit literally shoots me.