Chapter • 4: New History

[ Y/N L/N Third Person POV ]

" Rest well Master."

Closing his eyes, Y/N felt his senses and strength become even more powerful and sharper as the Moon came out.

' Hahhh...'

It seems the Moon is still watching over him, keeping him In her grasp.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts as a female voice which belonged to one of the maids asked a question, " Miss Einzbern have you awaken?"

" She has not," Y/N replied, which caused the door to fling open.

" Miss-"

Before the two maids can say something they felt a chill run down their spine as a cold yet warm hand covered their mouths.

" Shhh~ My Master is sleeping~" Y/N whispered Into their ears seductively, making them shiver again.

(-Leysritt (left) and Sella (right)-)

" Why don't you take a nap?"

As these words left Y/N's mouth the two maids' eyes rolled back, asleep.

Putting them In a room down the hall, Y/N walked back and sat down on the chair by his Master's bed and began reading.

...Only to stop reading.

" What is It you want, fossil?" He said, flipping the page.

" I believe it's time to introduce yourself." Old man Acht said annoyed, looking at the servant before him.

" Mhm, L/N. Y/N L/N." Y/N said, still reading away.

" Y/N L/N?"

Remembering this name from a book from a while back, the old man left for a few minutes and then came back, handing Y/N a simple-looking black book with golden outlines.

" This is...?"

" Is this You?" He asked, pointing at a page that shows Y/N's King Zburator form standing over mountains of different kinds of torn bodies, surrounded by all races and beings no matter who or what they are. Enclosing the King Zburator is Oceans of blood that scratched as far as the eye can see.

" It seems so."

Hearing these words, unmask devastating joy appeared In Acht's sunken eyes and emotionless face.

" That will be all, Your Majesty." Nodding his head, Acht left the book on Y/N's lap and strolled away In high spirits.

' With Y/N with us, the Grail will be ours!' Where Acht's thoughts, as he left the door.

' What's with him?'

Taking the new book In his palm, he opened It, and Immediately his head started to hurt.

' I fucking hate Nasuverse complex System with a passion!'

Bit by bit, a flood of memories that weren't his own, began to Imprint them Into his mind and very soul.

' Huh...No wonder he was so happy and said, 'Your Majesty'...' If the new memories are a hundred percent right, then his 'Legend' is on pair or even above with the Beast of Revelation. The only difference is he is technically one of Satan's Son who wanted his own Empire In the Human world and was Worshiped as the Beast Of Dreams whose silver tongue will make anyone do anything he wants.

The Silver Tongue Of The Devil. The Tempter. The God-Beast Of Satan who devours Gods. Lucifer's Favorite. The Next Morning Star.

These were the titles the Nasuverse remembers 'him' as. The Church and the Clock Tower gave him the last three a few hundred years ago, due to his many tales and stories.

' Holy Mother of Lucifer's balls! I'm overpowered In this verse!' Feeling new his abilities, skills, and bloodline settle in, Y/N's body shivered In absolute bliss.

Getting to his feet, Y/N changed Into his King Zburator form and laid down at the foot of Illya's bed, and closed his eyes, only letting his senses take hold, scanning everything In his territory that was The Einzbern Family territory.

' Safe...' It seems they're good for now...

So the waiting game begins~

*

[ ForgottenFateGod: And that's the fourth chapter! I hoped you enjoyed It my lovely readers ~! Please do follow If you can~]

**