Grey Suit MV

The moment I encounter you, it turns into colors. Together again, no more grey.

— Kim Junmyeon, Grey Suit

     The single, ‘Grey Suit,’ is a progressive rock song that harmonizes lyrical band sound with the dynamic string line. The lyrics sensibly expressed the feelings that gradually became colorful through the one he met again after a period of emptiness and dullness when everything seemed to have been stopped by comparing them to light and color.

HOW SUHO AND EXO FANS BUNNYZENS AND EXOL-S DESCRIBED THE GREY SUIT:

This song is really beautiful. My day wouldn't be completed without listening to this song.

There's something unique about Suho's voice that whatever he sings, it makes any listener feel better especially grey suit. It is comforting and offers a safe place for restless minds and hearts. Thank you for singing and making beautiful music, Suho.

Not a day goes by without listening to your songs. Suho, thank you for letting us hear your wonderful voice. I'm always grateful.

This song is so beautiful, the music, vocal and mv everything is so beautiful.

The song Grey Suit is like a fine wine. -the more I listened to it, it became more and more pleasing and exquisite to my ears. Thus, appreciating the finesse of Suho’s voice and its  melody. Cheers to Grey Suit!

His lyrics are amazing. Just imagine someone saying “My heart is trapped in the day I let you go” i don’t even know how to describe how i feel.

ⓒYouTube

HOW NON-FANS DESCRIBED GREY SUIT:

I'm not a fan of EXO, but this song really impressed me

I'm not a fan of EXO, but this song really impressed me. It's really beautiful, amazing work Suho!

As a Nell/Dear Cloud fan, this is so beautiful and melancholic. Just what I wanted from a Suho release.

Junmyeon has such a beautiful, calming voice. I am happy that he's back and able to release more music!

I am really loving this whole mini album! Hear me out, but I NEED a Suho x Kim Sungkyu collab concert. The vibes of their solo works would complement each other so well!

A kpop idol releasing an album that sounds like this is very rare imo. I'm very impressed with the overall dedication to the genre and delivery of it! and very nice to see songwriting credits sin every song from Suho!!

It is a masterpiece indeed, one of my favorite albums of 2022. I absolutely can't choose a favorite song, I just had the album looped.

ⓒYouTube and Reddit

What can you say about Suho's Grey Suit Mv and lyrics? Please leave a comment.