Introduction

"Are you really the final survivor?, The one who makes it out alive?" Those were the words that fell off the tongue of the brown-haired male standing before you, weapon at the ready, prepared to strike at any given moment.

-Two weeks earlier-
Narrators POV

It had been a few days since you were transported to the realm of the entity, you had come to know some of the other survivors very well. You had just finished yet another successful trial and now you and some of the others were sitting around the campfire discussing new game strategies and looping techniques. As you were talking with the rest of the group a hazy black and orange cloud surrounded four of your newfound friends, sending them into the next trial on a good day the trials would last around forty minutes, on a bad day they could last up to an hour. During any spare time you had between trials, you would take walks through the forest or talk with the other survivors.

Roughly twenty-five minutes had passed since the trial began, you spent most of your time talking around the fire about how to find ways to outsmart the killers, as per usual. Suddenly the black mist appeared again, it was the survivors who were sent into the game.

Readers POV

"Wow, that was fast. Did you win?" you asked Dwight with a curious face. "No..." He replied. "Nobody barely saw the killer the whole game! This is starting to piss me off!" Nea shouted "I saw him, he had a white mask and wore nothing but black" "David chimed in. "Are you guys sure it wasn't the legion?" You asked. "No, it wasn't the legion, it was something entirely new!" Dwight said. "A new killer? How interesting... you thought"