chapter l. new toy

Y/n's Pov.

I woke up this morning to see it was 6:49 i hop out of bed and got ready I brushed my teeth and wash my face I had to walk to the bus stop by myself because my sister had to do virtual lucky I scoffed anyway I better get going I said to myself I headed outside closing the door be Hinde me and started walking at the top of the road I saw my friend's Ashley and Aston I walked to them and said.

Y/n: hey guys what sup?

Ashley: nothing we where just waiting on you.

Y/n: but wouldn't you guys miss the bus?

Ashton: yeah so what that wouldn't matter we always wait on our friends.

Y/n: yeah you're right but our moms would get on our asses for missing the bus.

Ashley: you ain't wrong about that let's start walking.

Y/n: yeah.

We started to walk and chat for awhile without knowing it felt like I stepped on something I look to see what I step on it a plushie a tails plush I turned to see my friends still walking I quickly put the tails plushie into my backpack and continue walking and talking to my friends. After a while of chatting we made it to the bus stop and continue talking until the bus came we got the bus and continue talking. After an few minutes of talking we arived at the school we got to our classes and sat down at our desk we where chatting before my cousin kyriques came in the classroom and i walked up to him and was like.

Y/n: oh my n-word what sup man

Kyriques: 🤔 uhh hello *he shakes my hand*

Y/n: well come on we where just talking *I said as I pointed at the group*

Kyriques: okay.

Me and him over back to the group and started chatting more before heading to second period.

A/n: okay that's gonna be enough of prison AKA school so let's skip forward to when the reader is on the bus even though I gave have friends names you can choose different names well anyways back to the story.

It was the end of the day and I was on the bus with ashley and ashton we chatted for awhile before getting off the and still chatting I got home and took my key out my pocket and unlocked the door I closed the door and locked it. After that I went In my room and changed clothes I opened my bookbag to see the doll in there I took it out and sat it on the TV stand and got in the bed and slowally fell asleep, I was awoken be something rubbing my shoulder I turned to see the tails plushie! I jolted out of bed and turned on my lamp to actually see the tails plushie floating towards me I panicked and did not know what to do so I hitted the doll to the ground sighing in relief that that the doll wasn't moving until it body jerked it turns to me and said.

Is that how  you treat a new friend?

A/n: well that's was the end of this chapter I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you soon.