𝟶𝟼 |𝙷

꧁࿇𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘯࿇꧂

"Well, Y/N, Princess of Galdur, welcome to town!" Jenken said with a beaming smile, standing in front of the entrance of the town.

"Why thank you, Jenken, servant of the Princess of Galdur." You said in reply with a smirk. "Us being in public is the only reason why I don't give you a beating." He whispered in your ear trying to sound threatening. Note ; trying.

His attempt was futile as it only made you burst out in a fit of laughter, making the boy turn red. "You and I both know that even if we were in an isolated room far, far away, you still wouldn't have the guts to lay a finger on me." Y/N whispered back in Jenken's ear with a small smirk.

The boy flushed red because of the girl, again, while turned away so she couldn't see him.

"Well as much as I would like to tease you some more, we better get going because time is a ticking." Y/N said while grabbing Jenken's hand as she dragged him to a stall that was selling some freshly baked bread with cheese.

When they both got to the stall, the princes couldn't help but give a small, closed-eye smile to the seller as the sent of the fresh bread came to her nose. She took a sniff and almost started to droll.

"Wait! Prince-" before the man could reveal her identity, Jenken quickly covered his mouth while Y/N took out the extra gold just in case this had happened.

"I'll give you 10 pieces of gold if you stay quiet." She whispered, looking directly in the man's eyes, showing the gold. "If you don't accept, then I'll personally slit your throat in your sleep." Jenken said glaring at the man.

Wanting the gold and not wanting to die he agrees.

Y/N let's out a sigh of relief as she let her eyes drift back to the bread and cheese. She could still see the heat radiation coming from the bread indicating that it was still very hot.

Deciding to but five slices, three for herself and two for Jenken, she looked up at the seller with a little smile, who in return had a small, almost unnoticeable blush on his face.

Y/N, who had a clean eye, noticed this, but since she really wanted the bread and didn't want to say anything that might upset the seller since he was the one handling the food, she didn't say anything about it.

Instead she said, "I would like to purchase five slices of bread and three slices of cheese please.", without the smile, much the man's dismay.

"Coming right up." The man said putting her order into a brown paper bag.

When she handed the bag to her she said a small thank you then handing him the money for the food, and the extra money.

The man was about to flirt with the girl but he accidentally made eye contact with Jenken, who was glaring daggers at him as if he could read his mind. The man quickly shut down that idea.

Leaving the now sulking man, the duo continued going around the town part of the village, the didn't eat yet as they were taught that walking and eating was bad manners.