chapter 56

C O F F E E

He slowly pushed me up against the wall and I smiled into the kiss, before hesitantly pulling back

"No, Antonio," I whisper as he kisses my neck. "I'm not fucking you in a dressing room," I whisper, trying not to laugh.

"Why not?" he asks, not taking his lips off my neck and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Because it doesn't even have a door!" I whisper-yell.

"So what you're saying is, we need to find a dressing room with a door?" he smirks against my skin and my eyes feel heavy.

"No-" I cut myself off, pushing him back. "I'm not fucking you in a dressing room, period," I say and he sighs, holding onto my waist. "Now go before someone walks in. Or worse, Amilia," I whisper, pushing him out.

After finally getting him out I changed back into my clothes and Amilia made me buy all three dresses and both pants suits.

I only wanted one of the dresses but she said that one could never be too careful. I needed backups.

Antonio couldn't care less about the amount of money Amilia forced him to spend. All he whispered to me was, "As long as I'm the one taking it off you."

We finally left that store and decided that wedding planning was next.

After a lot of shopping we finally got to a shop filled with wedding dresses. Antonio parked the car and Amilia sent him across the road to get his suit fitted, so that he didn't see my dress.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" I ask as we walk inside and she nods. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I kind of want my best friend here as well when I choose my dress."

"Oh- no," she laughs. "Of course," she smiles. "We could come back another time when she's able to make it," she nods.

"We could still look around, I mean this shop is huge," I say looking around.

"Let's go then," she puts her arm out and I hook mine into hers.

We looked around until she found a beautiful, long white dress.

I looked at her suspiciously and she dropped her shoulders.

"It's stunning, come on Nirah," she says and I open my mouth to speak but shut it instead.

"I don't know..." I shake my head, smiling.

"Fine," she says coming closer to me. "Call your best friend and ask her. I'm sure she'd agree with me," Amilia encourages me.

Good idea.

I face time Silvia and show her the dress.

"When did we travel back to the 1600's?" she asks and I can't help but smile. Amilia bursts out laughing, placing the dress back where she found it.