"A walk in the park"

"Hey Jaide, what's been up with you?" I hear my friend of 17 years say, we met when I was 2 and ever since then have been really close, except for one issue. "Pfft, she's clearly been ignoring you, give up dude." I hear John say from behind my left ear, him and Michael are always fighting for no reason, as if there controlled to be mean to eachother.

I catch John giving Michael a wicked glare before walking faster to catch up to me, immediately when Michael realizes the faster pace in the group he runs up and grabs my hands as my spine chills. No offense to anyone, but if you had a hot boy practically run to grab your hand you would get butterflies too.

John pushes me to his side opposite of Michael and begins to push his arm around me. I begin to look like a tomato with bright red and Michael See's my expression. "Fuck off dude! She's mine, your clearly making her uncomfortable fuckface!" Michael screams while stopping in pace staring at John.

" Dude she doesn't even like you, you keep chasing someone who's already dating me, sorry man?" John says in a sarcastic voice and immediately after I hear it I lift my hand and slap him "Are you both serious? First I'm not fucking dating you, second can you guys act like grown fucking men and grow up, I'm not a object to fight over !" I scream so loud I gather the attention of a few people as they stare at us with utter confusion.

I rush away crying with my hands covering my cheeks and pulling up my hoodie. I'm 19 years old still caring for 9 year olds, every single day there yelling or screaming at eachother about something they want and I'm absolutely sick of it.

As I'm running away I accidentally trip on a twig laying on the floor and nearly land face first though my leg is a bloody red with a few shades of light and a hint of dark,Scrapes scattered underneath, tears still running down my face. "Need help?" I hear Yvonne call but don't dare to look her in the eyes.

"Uhm no ,no sorry," I reply back covering my eyes so she can't see the redness from tears. "Hmm, I mean if you say so but if you ever need to talk remember I'm here okay?" She replies while her voice almost fades away as she turns around and goes back to the otv house.

Editors note: I realize there real ages are 20-30 so I decided to update them a bit!
Yvonne: 23, Michael: 22, John: 23, Poki: 25, Brodin: 27, Disguised toast: 25, Scarra: 27, Sydeon: 24, Jaide: 19. Camera Crew: 24-26

This is the end of part 1, I will continue to space out the paragraphs far and sorry if there are any run off or fragment sentences!