XVI

I scrunched my eyebrows together and put my phone back into my pocket. I found it weird how Tyler was gonna meet me here but didn't really care. I sorta needed a guy's opinion either way on what clothes to get.

I continued looking through racks of clothing when I spotted Tyler walking around the mall looking everywhere.

"Hey Tyler in here." I yelled causing people in the store to look at me but I didn't care.

Tyler looked around to where the voice came from till he finally spotted me. He smiled a little and jogged up to me.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I responded.

"What are you doing?"

"Obviously shopping you idiot." I laughed and went back to going through racks of clothing.

I heard Tyler laugh behind me but didn't say anything else.

I picked up a burgundy high neck crop top and examined it. It was simple but cute.

"You'll look like a slut if you wear that." I suddenly heard Tyler say behind me.

I spun around and scrunched my eyebrows.

"Oh please there's plenty of girls who wear lesser clothing than this and they're just walking around in the street. I'm actually going on a date. And even if I wasn't and wanted to wear it I don't really appreciate you calling me a slut just because of what I wear." I said slightly angry.

"I'm kidding calm down." He responded laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head while looking for more clothes, seeing if I could find anything better.

"So you're going on a date...?" Tyler suddenly asked.

I spun around again and nodded.

"Yeah with The-"

"Thebe." Tyler cut me off. "Yeah I know."

"He told you?"

"Yeah." He muttered.

I just nodded cause I didn't really know what to say after. Would he be mad that I'm going out with one of his friends? I mean we aren't even that close. I hope he's not mad.

"Do you like him?" He asked after a while.

"I don't dislike him."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I don't like him but I also like him."

"How does that even make sense?"

"I'm not saying that I like him. I mean for fucks sake I barely know him but I also don't dislike him cause I barley even know him."

Tyler just stared at me and shook his head.

"Okay so why are you going on a date with him? If you don't even like him?"

I swallowed hard. I couldn't tell him it was to get over Hodgy. I just couldn't.

"I wanna get to know him more. I might even like him. He seems like a nice guy."

Tyler stared at me for a while again and I stared right back, hoping he wouldn't catch through my lie. I mean it wasn't completely a lie, I still wanted to get to know Thebe more.

"You're lying." Tyler said completely serious.

Shit.

"What?" I asked trying to act dumbfounded.

"Tell me about that one boyfriend you had?" He asked completely ignoring my question.

"What?"

"You said you only had one real relationship. Tell me about it."

"It's none of your business." I said getting slightly irritated.

"Tell me about him." Tyler said again backing me up into a store rack.

I looked around to make sure nobody saw I practically bump into a bunch of clothes and knocked some down in the process of it. I looked back at Tyler and saw his eyes were still glued to mine, demanding me for an answer.

"It's none of you business." I said again but completely serious this time like he was.

"You're only going going out with Thebe so you can get over this guy huh?"

"What no!"

"Oh really? Tell me about him. If you're over him? I mean you must be since you're going out with Thebe right."

"I never said I was over him." I muttered.

"Ha so I'm right. You're only going out with Thebe cause you wanna get over this guy."

"I don't think anybody is ever over their first love. Everybody still has that special place in their heart for them. I bet you still think about Sarah."

"You're right I do. She crosses my mind every once in a while. But at least I don't use people to get over her."

"Use people? I'm going on a date to get over someone. People do it all the time. It's not a crime." I yelled furious this time. I didn't even care if people were watching us at this point.

"You sure the hell wouldn't be going out with Thebe if it weren't for you wanting to get over him though."

"If anything I would have still been going out with Thebe cause I wouldn't be hung up on this guy so it would have made me say yes either way."

"You're unbelievable."

"What?" I asked completely dumbfounded for reals this time.

Tyler walked out of the store and I sighed. I'm unbelievable? I'm not doing shit. I'm going out with a guy to get over someone. It's not like I'm using him. Am I?

I swallowed hard and picked up the burgundy shirt I picked out earlier. I wasn't even in the mood to look for anything else. I quickly bought it and walked out of the store.

How can Tyler possibly be mad at me. I'm not using Thebe. What was his problem?

I angrily walked out of the mall and went walking back to my car. I yanked the door open and threw the bag in the back. I sighed again and clenched my hands on the steering wheel still parked at the mall. Tyler completely ruined my day.

Was Tyler right?

Was I just using Thebe?

I was too angry to go to a date tonight now. I banged my hands on the steering wheel making it beep which scared me a bit. I sighed once again for the hundredth time that day and finally started the car making my way back home to get ready for tonight with only one thing on my mind,

Tyler.

Yay another chapter. It's pretty short but I thought it was a good way to end it there. I promise next chapter will be better though and I'll try to make it longer. Thank you guys for the love and support of this book even though I suck at updating. Please comment and vote.

Also what's your guys favorite song at the moment??