Chapter 7

Lea

I groaned and got my phone from wherever it is and answered the call while my eyes are closed. I just don't feel like to wake up yet.

"Hello, Lea?"

I immediately opened my eyes and looked on the screen of my phone when I heard that voice.

"F—" I covered my mouth to refrain myself from making any sound while looking at the caller's ID.  I looked around because I don't know what to do. Ibato ko kaya ang cellphone ko?

"Lea? Are you there?" Aga asked.

I was breathing so fast while still looking on my phone until I tightly closed my eyes and ended the call with all the courage I could get.

Nagmamadali akong bumangon sa kama at pumasok sa banyo para maligo. I do still have a hangover but I don't care. I'm a strong and independent woman. Also, I guess, there's nothing wrong kung ngayon na ako pumunta sa Tagaytay kaysa bukas. So that I could, at least, divert my mind on other things and flee this place.

I looked on my phone on the bed and Aga's still trying to call me. I don't know if how many calls he's already made.

I'm already wearing my top and I didn't mind what I would wear, basta makaalis na ako rito, sa kahihiyan ko. Naiinis at nahihiya pa rin ako sa ginawa ko kagabi. Imagine, I was the one who initiated the kiss?

"But he kissed me back, right?" I asked myself. "Pero kahit na, Lea! Ugh!"

I sat in front of my vanity mirror and did my brows and put some lipstick then I'm ready to go. I hopped inside my car and didn't hesitate to go the way to Tagaytay. It seems like I am going to be surprising my Mom also.

I bought flowers, for my Mom, and Dad's favorite cake on the way.

"Hello?" I greeted them when I started the conference call.

"Lea naman, ang aga pa. Respeto naman sa may mga hangover diyan!" Regine groaned so I think the two of them are still sleeping. I can't blame them, alas-onse pa lang naman at pare-pareho kaming may hangover.

"I respect you both and I'm sorry for disturbing. But I just want to inform you that I'm visiting my parents, and no one among the two of you has the right to tell Aga about my whereabout if ever he calls you. All right? Good. Thank you!" I ended the call and turned the car to the left where I could already see my parents house.

I went outside my car then looked to our house and to the two-story coffee shop beside it that's under renovation. My parents are already retired and my Kuya is the one who's managing the company. However, Mom still chose to manage her own business here in Tagaytay because she loves to do something that has something to do with coffee. We're all coffee lover.

I grinned and ran upstairs since our house is on the hillside. I glanced to the coffee shop and saw the workers, huminto na sila sa ginagawa nila dahil lunch break na.

"Dad!" I screamed and spread my arms when I saw him came out of the shop while I'm still holding the cake on my right hand and the flowers on the left.

I chuckled and ran towards him to give him a hug dahil halatang hindi niya in-expect ang pagdating ko. "Surprise! I love you my Papa, and I'm very sorry kung ngayon lang nakabisita ang prinsesa mo." I let go from the hug and sweetly smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes and his palm met his forehead that made me laugh.

"Did you forgive me already? I know naman na hindi mo ako matitiis. Also, I bought your favorite cake." I giggled.

He looked at the box of cake that I'm holding then looked at me again. "Masarap ba 'yan?"

I raised my brows. "Syempre naman! I bought this on your favorite shop kaya." I gave him the cake. "By the way, where's Mom?"