36.

I woke up and stretch my hands above my head. I look over to my left and see the bed empty. I was used to Daire waking up before me. I sigh and climb out of the bed but nausea hits me instantly. I quickly run to the bathroom and empty my stomach. 

I sigh and flush the toilet. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. 

I don't know what's been up lately but almost every morning for the past two weeks I've been throwing up my dinner from the night before. At first, I thought it was a stomach bug or something so I stayed home from school for two days and drank some ginger ale. But I kept throwing up afterward, so daddy schedule a doctor's appointment for this afternoon after he gets off work. 

I wash my face and leave the room. 

I walk to the kitchen to see Levi on the phone. I smile at him as I walk into the kitchen and he smiles back. I walk over to the fridge and grab some orange juice and some cookies. I sit down and dig into my unhealthy breakfast. 

Levi hangs up the phone and smiles at me. "Who was that?" I asked taking a bite from my chocolate chip cookie. He grins and looks down at his hands. "Cindy," He said quietly. "I think things are going well with us," He said with a huge smile on his face. 

I smile and take another bite of my cookie. "What time is it?" I asked looking around. 

"Um, 7:50," He said packing up his backpack. "Are you staying home again today?" He asked looking up at me. I shake my head and place my hand over my torso. "No, I wasn't feeling good again today," I said biting my lip. He nods and stands up and places his dirty plates in the sink. "Okay, um Carter went out to Landon's again, Daire is outside right now smoking a cigarette, dad's at work, and Steph I guess is still asleep," Levi explained. 

"How are you guy's going to school?" I asked. 

"Cindy said she would drive us," Levi said standing up. I stand up and I follow behind him out the door. I smile when I see Daire sitting on the porch chair smoking a cigarette. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "Good morning, Darry," I said pulling on his shirt. He grins up at me and puffs out a cloud of smoke. "Morning, baby," He said running his hand up my stomach. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. I smile sadly and shake my head. "No," I mumble and bite my lip. He sighs. "I hate going to school without you baby."

I look over Daire and smile. He looked really good today.

A white Chevrolet spark pulled into our driveway and I frown and look at Daire who was also frowning

A white Chevrolet spark pulled into our driveway and I frown and look at Daire who was also frowning. "Well we'll get going, Willow," Levi said he grabs his backpack off the porch and walks towards the car. 

Daire stood up and wrap his arms around me. "I'll see you in a few hours," He mumbles kissing my lip. I kiss him back and deepen it. I moan into his mouth as he wraps my hair around his hand and pulls on it. 

I pull away catching my breath. "I'm going to miss you," I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He kisses my head and grabs his bag and walks away.