Fourteen

Kokonoi's POV

As a celebration of Ryuguji getting in Bonten. The Haitani's offered to get wasted in some of our clubs.

Mikey, Our boss agreed. He said its good to get a lil bit fresh up from the chaos earlier.

We're currently at the bar right now.
Ran is getting all the girls, Kakucho is with the boss and the dragon, Sanzu is taking all the shots, watching the boss, Takeomi and Mochizuki is having a drinking competition.

And here i am, sitting in the corner. Taking few shots, not risking to get wasted.

" Not enjoying the drink, i see. " I looked up and saw Rindou holding a glass of tequila.

" Tch. I'm just holding myself from drinking too much. If i get wasted, who the hell would take care of them. " I pointed out after taking a sip from my glass.

Rindou just nodded and drinks his tequila before opening his mouth again. " Do you think it's a good idea? " He asked me.

" The what? "

" Letting Ryuguji in Bonten. " He said while looking at the boss and the dragon.

I took a shot and looks at my boss too, Mikey is smiling a lot right now, glowing with Ryuguji.

" It is. After all if the boss agreed, its totally fine. It's not like Ryuguji would do something to risk Mikey's life and reputation. "

" Mhm. " He hummed and smiles.

' Fuck. ' I whispered in the air when my eyes caught them. Boss is kissing Ryuguji. Seems like he's wasted.

" And now they are making out, i guess we have to deal with this lovey dovey in Bonten. HAHAHAHA " Rindou said and laughs at his own shit.

" I swear to Heaven, i didn't sign up for this. "

Rindou shakes his head and smiles at me. " Must be hard to be with them everyday. " He said, teasing me.

" Fuck off. "