Reunion 2

Monami's POV

"Monami come in Monami." My radio vibrates, Sanju.
"Monami tu thik hai?"
"I'm fine Sanjana. There is someone here who wants to say hello to you." I hand my radio to Karan.
"Jai hind! Special Agent Sanjana Dubey."

"Sirji?! Monami kya jeh.."
"Tumhare sirji he hai Sanjana."
"Jai hind sirji! Special Agents reporting for duty."
"Karan are you ok? Where are you guys?" I hear the tsunami of questions coming from Faizi.

"Faizi, we're both safe. But not for long, what is the exact location of this place." Karan replied.
I could already sense the gears turning in his head, thinking of hundred different possibilities to get his team out of here.

"It's near the jungle road. Karan we are in the building but this place is like a maze, it's going to be difficult to get you out of here."
"Faizi even I'm not sure where exactly we're. Sanju what is our exit plan?"
"Sirji,  humne Ustadji ko back up ke lane bahar post kiya hai."
"Do we have any other reinforcement?"

There was a silence. "No sirji." She sounded dejected. These last couple of days haven't been easy for her either, having to deal with the pressure of being a leader in Karan's absence and having to lie to Sid again, Sid.

"Sid, he is the only one who knows about the mission, he's unaware of the details but, maybe he can help."

"Monami how will Siddhart help us from the academy?" said Fazi.

"Maybe he can. Sanju contact Siddhart, tell him to go to the control room and try to track the radio frequencies around this location."
"Copy that sirji. Over and out."

And just like that he was back to being a commando, Special Agent Karan Shergill. But I could still notice that he had trouble walking and was terribly hurt. I make a mental note do a proper check up once back at the academy and maybe prescribe him a very long bed rest, though I doubt he'd listen. He is very stubborn.

"Monami let's keep moving maybe we can find a way out." He holds my hand.
"Why is this place so empty? I expected a lot more.. violence." I said.
"Since last night they'd been clearing out. Maybe they decided to abandon this place."
"Then what about you?"
"I managed to steal the keys and got out but everyone was gone before that. I'm guessing they have set some kind of death trap for me. We just need to find it."
"You're saying it like it's a child's play."

He smiled at that. We keep walking and I tried to retrace my steps but I fail, since, all these rooms looked the same. From outside it looked just like a normal warehouse or a workshop, but, from the inside it was like a haunted house.

Tick, tick..!!
"What's that?"
"Monami stay back."
We follow the sound inside the room.
It's a bomb.
He looks at me with an unreadable expression.
"I think we found our death trap."

"Hello angles!!" My radio goes off startling me for a second.
"Sid?!"
"Siddhart?!"
"Monu! Sanju! "

"Everybody quite!" Karan shouted.
"Sorry sir."
"Wait Sid how are we all able to hear you?" I asked.
"Karan sir, you where right. Sanju..ana ma'am told me to try and hack into your radio frequencies and I did. Now we can all hear each other and I can see your location on the screen."

"Good job Siddhart. But we have a problem here."
"Ka hogo sirji?"
"There is a bomb here." Said Karan.
"What?!"
"Karan how long do we have?" Faizi asked.
"The place will blow up in 15 minutes."

"Siddhart we're waiting near the exit. Direct Karan and Monami towards us."
"Copy that Faizi sir."
"I'll contact Ustadji and get the bomb squad and an ambulance on site."
"Wait Siddhart who was that?" Faizi asked.
"Sir, that was Koel. Sorry I had to tell her, I needed her help."
"Hey guys, don't worry we'll get you out of there."said Koel.